1.12.2013

Muse Diary / 2013 Resolutions


Muse Diary · $28.95

I've always been one of those people who is slightly obsessed with notebooks, especially planners. For quite a long time I wanted to do events and wedding planning and my love for all things organized and handwritten just skyrocketed.  I saw this planner on MochiThings and immediately fell in love. Photos of Paris (and stickers!!!!!!), mood charts (also with stickers!!!) and lots of room to plan and write? So into it. It's the perfect planner for me and I'm already filling it with blog ideas and lists, yay! Some other things I want to keep track of are my "resolutions" for this year. 

- Travel more
   Both Richard and I love traveling and while we haven't done much of it (other than to see our families) we really want to take a trip somewhere awesome this year. Japan is at the top of our list!

- Blog more
  This is an easy one for me, especially at the moment but I really want to try to stay on top of things and keep enjoying what I'm doing. Though working leaves me with less time than desired to spend on blogging, I really can't complain! 

- Be a little more fearless
   I tend to stick to the same colors when it comes to clothing (and probably makeup as well). I really want to branch out and try some new things that I might not normally try! 

- Read one book a month
  I love reading. Like, really love it. That said I haven't exactly done as much as I've wanted to in the past year — I've already got a list of books to read but I'm always on the lookout for more so if you've read anything really great, let me know.

Though those are just a few of my resolutions, they're probably the most important. Some others I have are making sure to take my supplements daily, commission a new logo for my blog, start a YT channel, etc. I'm not sure about that last one but, we'll see! Anyway, what does everyone else have on their resolution list? Who else has bought a cute 2013 planner?! I'd love to see 'em!

16 comments:

  1. I can come up with book recommendations... just let me know what type of books you like to read:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anything! Reading Anna Karienina right now and The Paris Wife on the side as a lighter read. Just finished Lolita! I quite like classics, but am really up for anything!! :)

      Delete
  2. Have you read Jane Eyre? That's my absolute favourite :) Anna Karenina was great too, hope you're enjoying it!
    I need to start reading more too alongside my dozen or so other resolutions and goals for the year - bring on 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you haven't already, you should read Wuthering Heights. There's nothing quite like unrequited love to make a fantastic story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh this is the cutest notebook ever! I am a little too obsessed with notebooks as well :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is the cutest little diary! I wish my Moleskine one looked that pretty! It would definitely encourage me to keep track of my resolutions (while daydreaming about Paris)!

    Ellie | Ellalogy 

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am obsessed with notebooks and planners too =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! I've been on the lookout for a planner, this one's just perfect!<3
    I resolve to read more this year! I think I'll start by The Paris Wife. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. i think i just spent like 45 min stalking this website. GEEZ. i want everything! ALSO have you been to the cute japanese stationery shop at santana row?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh, thank you for introducing me to this diary! It's so darn cute and photos and stickers of Paris? Who can resist?! Ordering one right now!

    vintagemachine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello there, just a random comment to say I have just found your blog and I just want to say how much I like it.
    Member <3
    Also I would really appreciate it if you could do the same back, Member for a member? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great diary! Still haven't got one yet for the new year, woops! xo

    iamlaurenpotts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a gorgeous journal / diary! Just found your blog, it's lovely!

    http://hannahrebekahcampbell.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really want to buy a nice diary for this year, this one looks lovely xx

    xoxo elín
    http://elinlikes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This diary look so beautiful (or maybe it's your lovely photos!) and I am lusting after it now!
    I am SO glad that I just discovered your blog hun - it's so pretty!
    You have one new follower :)
    N xoxo
    The Blonde Ethos

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for commenting!

twitter · tumblr · instagram

Blogging tips