8.22.2012

Week(end) Recap: Vacation



Back from vacation and wishing that we had just a few more days on the East Coast. Lots of firsts happened: First vacation alone since we got married, first time flying Virgin America (♥), first time seeing Marina & the Diamonds live, etc etc etc.

The hotel we stayed at in NYC, Yotel, was amazing. Definitely recommend it — they have a gorgeous rooftop terrace with lots of yummy cocktails and food. Plus it's owned by the company that owns Yo! Sushi, eeeeep. Marina was absolutely incredible live (yes I did cry, just for the record) and I already want to see her again. Went shopping at Topshop finally and found so many clothes that I don't think I'll ever shop anywhere else.

Our time in New Jersey was wonderful as usual. I'll always love it and I loved seeing my family even if it was only for a short time. My mom made an amazing dinner one night: Frogmore Stew (crab legs, shrimp, clams, potatos, etc), Beer Bread, and corn! I ombréd my little sisters hair with the Kevin Murphy Color Bug that I got her for Christmas. We got to go tubing out on the lake our last night there which was a perfect ending to the trip. We basically had the lake to ourselves and it was just a lot of fun :)

I ended up buying a tripod and a remote which means OUTFIT POSTS soon! I can't wait to show what I already own and what I bought on my trip! Hope everyone had as good of a week as I did. x

2 comments:

thank you so much for commenting!

twitter · tumblr · instagram

Blogging tips