8.20.2012

Wildfox Couture Spring 2013 Swimwear



It's no surprise that once Wildfox releases a new collection I'm right on top of blogging about it. It's no surprise that they're one of my favorite brands as I've covered them quite a bit before. 

Their 2013 swimwear line is called Diamonds are Forever and it's obvious that their inspiration was 007, as their cookbook is just full on 60's Bond girl. Bombshell, dark sultry eyes, super feminine clothing (I mean look at those cover-ups). High waisted bikini bottoms are so sexy and flattering and the Union Jack suit is just too perfect — I told you I was a sucker. The whole collection makes me want to jet-set to the South of France with nothing but bikinis and kimonos. Au revoir.

photos via ilovewildfox

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I love Wildfox jumpers..need more from this company:)

    Sara xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice swimwear!

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning shots from Wildfox, i really love the second image x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Regardless of whether it's making an intense proclamation or just maybe taking your own style qualifications to the waterside, a refresh for your two-piece choices will make occasions and hot ends of the week all the additionally energizing and charming. https://www.bikiniluxe.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for commenting!

twitter · tumblr · instagram

Blogging tips