8.23.2012

Wild Wild Horses


Jumper · Topshop
Leggings · H&M
Boots · Urban Outfitters 

This is officially my first outfit post and to be honest, it was a hell of a lot of work. Kudos to all you lovely blogger ladies that do this on a daily basis (though I will be trying to do that too). Luckily my couch is light so I could move it and use the only plain wall we have in the house, wheeeee.

I'm heading to the city tonight where it's usually always ~10ยบ colder, so boots and sweater it is! When I saw this sweater in Topshop I immediately fell in love and couldn't not have it. The boots are something slightly out of my comfort zone, but I love them. I got them for my birthday — I spotted them, Richard loved them and proceeded to coax me into buying them. I've got to say, they were totally worth it; I wore them while in NYC and they were super comfortable and really cute, duh.

I'm excited to do more posts like this and hopefully after doing it a few more times I'll have it down to a science. What do you guys think? 

9 comments:

  1. I loveeee it!!!! Keep 'em coming!!!! BTW your makeup rocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveeee it!!!! Keep 'em coming!!!! BTW your makeup rocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your first outfit post! Good work Richard convincing you to buy the boots, they're really cute. I've been pining over the Acne pistol boots which are a similar shape, but can't bring myself to purchase them..now I'm reconsidering :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! Ohhh you should definitely get them — Acne shoes are always amazing.

      Delete
  4. :) what lip color are you wearing? it is gorgeous on you! glad you had fun in nyc!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this sweater so much! You have great style! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. that sweater is to lovely!
    I just bought a zebra sweater that looks similar but in aqua color!~

    http://8881397.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for commenting!

twitter · tumblr · instagram

Blogging tips