11.08.2013

staycation



"Lovers are patient and know that the moon needs time to become full." — Rumi 

Two weeks spent exploring the beautiful state of California. Sometimes it's good to be reminded of all of the incredible places to see outside of the city. Nature is just so extraordinary and sometimes I can't wrap my head around the beauty of absolutely everything. It's nice feeling a little more grounded.

These are just a few of my favorite shots. You can find some more here.
taken at: golden gate park / ocean beach / big sur / muir woods

15 comments:

  1. Great pictures, glad you had a good time

    Madeline | Its a Mads Mads World

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love! I'm in Sacramento, not too far away. Next time I'm in the city we should grab coffee! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful photos! It all looks so perfect! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. As per usual your photos are perfection. x California is beautiful!

    http://jemaroons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such stunning photos! Definitely getting that Sofia Coppola vibe from them. Are they digital? Because they look like film, which would make them even more amaze. I'm a total city girl, but I think because of it, I can really appreciate the beauty of nature when I do venture out of it. It's something I definitely need to do more.

    http://vintagemachine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Best. Compliment(s). Ever!!!! They're digital ;) I totally feel you — I'm absolutely a city girl but sometimes being surrounded by nature is the best ever. xx

      Delete
  6. Beautiful photos, I love that rose one! x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's one of my favs! It was totally just a lucky shot too! xx

      Delete
  7. So glad I found your blog!!

    blvckbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the photos as well! Personally, I find spaces with a ton of trees hard to photograph, but your shots (especially the one below the shot of the gate) show a lot of depth and texture. Brava!

    jaclyn michelle
    wineandabook.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for commenting!

twitter · tumblr · instagram

Blogging tips