8.07.2013

Where I've Been: July/August






Mini hiatus = over.

I'm a blogger. I love this little space of mine. I put everything I've got into it, I really do. BUT, I think it's healthy to get away. When I'm spending time with those I love I think it's good to leave the internet for a bit. Breathing space is nice — especially because it's so easy to get up in the blogging world. Now that I'm back I thought it'd be fun to explain where I've been...

· I turned 24 and spent the weekend with some of the most amazing people I know
· New addition to my ever-growing Catbird stack: Teensy Evil Eye ring c/o my love
· Got a sweet new haircut
· I flew to Jersey to spend some time with my family — here until Aug 21! Yay!
· Celebrated my Grandpa's 75th birthday... with about five courses of real New Jersey Italian goodness.
· Bought my sister her first few bits of real makeup (and gave her a makeover)

I'm happy to be blogging again after this little break and plus: tomorrow I'm announcing the winner of my giveaway. So exciting. 

15 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back ! Missed your presence here !

    Madeline | Its a Mads Mads World

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you're back. I love the sweet new haircut! :3
    Way too excited about tomorrow !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're back! Love the new hair (it looks fab!)and enjoy the rest of your stay in Jersey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy to see you back! I love that ring so much! x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD 

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to see you back! Your haircut looks great!
    xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's always nice to get away from blogging for a bit. It can reinspire you and it's like a breathe of fresh air when you do get back into it. I had a little break at the beginning of the year and I was so excited to get back into it. It makes you realise just how much you love it when you're away from it too.

    I hope you had a wonderful birthday and enjoy your time with your family. Italian food is epic! I really do miss Italian food, especially gelato in the summer.

    http://vintagemachine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to see you back! Sometimes it's good to just take a bit of time away from the internet and social media because it's SO easy to get consumed by it all.

    And of course, your new Catbird ring/entire stack is beyond amazing and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. U love those little gold rings! They look amazing :) I'm very glad you're back! xx

    Justine | BRIGHTON DREAM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome back!! Been waiting for your posts! And you and your sister look so beautiful! ♥
    I love your photos, too. Cant wait for your upcoming posts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving the haircut :) very classic and feminine :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. yay! your new haircut is SO cute. glad you are having fun with family :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for commenting!

twitter · tumblr · instagram

Blogging tips