6.13.2013

And we're back...


     hashtagilovemyjob / there is a bandaid on my knee / shitty iPhone photo

As some of you may know, in addition to blogging, I'm a freelance photographer. If I could spend the rest of my life taking photos of/for people and brands, I would (and I will). It's the one thing in life that makes sense to me and the one thing I'm incredibly passionate about.

A few weeks back when I broke my Canon 400D, I was literally heartbroken. I'd used that baby basically every day for the past two years and as ridiculously silly as it may sound to some, it felt like a part of me was gone. After an eBay fiasco and much too long of a wait I am now in possession of my dream camera: a Canon 5D. I opted for the classic because that's just the kind of girl I am. 

In the time I've been "gone" I've been working on some really exciting stuff. This post is essentially a big hooray because I'll be back to blogging daily starting this weekend. I absolutely can not wait to share all the things I've been doing/buying/using! 

10 comments:

  1. YAY ! I missed your presence ! Can't wait to see what you have in the works !

    itsamadsmadsworld.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAN'T WAIT!!! :) After I got myself to move I managed to take ok pics of the new lush stuff i got! i have painfully ugly surfaces and yellow lighting in all of this hotel room lol so that was interesting. I should have just gone to bed hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAAAH YES!! I'm so glad, you don't even know! This post just really made my day, I was seriously having some withdrawal symptoms this past week and I'm soooo glad to hear you're back!!

    Verena xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Photography is such a wonderful art and I love hearing about passion for it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Welcome back, Chelsea! I missed you around here because even though you weren't completely gone, it sure felt like you were! I just adore your blog. I'm jealous of your new camera, but my 600D is the love of my life. :) Photography is really only a hobby for me as I don't know all the technical stuff too well, but I just love the feeling of capturing the perfect shot! Looking forward to your new posts! :)

    http://vintagemachine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babes! So so sweet of you to say <3 I almost opted for the 600D but chose the 5D cuz I couldn't get it out of my head. To be fair I'm not totally well-versed in photography, I just do what works for me :)

      Delete
  6. Yay! Your posts have been missed! : ) I wish I had more of a passion for photography. I took a class in high school and it never really clicked with me. I feel more constricted with photography than I do with drawing.

    http://fairycircles.net/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to have you back, girl! xxx I've missed your posts!

    http://jemaroons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yippee! I recently stumbled upon your lovely blog, and since then, I've been eagerly awaiting more posts from you!

    http://teacupsandrabbitholes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for commenting!

twitter · tumblr · instagram

Blogging tips