12.13.2012

Wishlist: England Edition


1. Trip to SpaceNK 2. Lip Crayon (and any other makeup) from Topshop 3. Velvet Skater Skirt from Topshop 4. NEOM Candle 5. Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer 6. Rimmel Scandal Eyes Nude liner 7. Bourgeois Healthy Mix Concealer 8. Tangle Teezer 9. WAGAMAMA 10. Topshop Smudger Brush

Since getting married, Richard and I haven't been back to England in ~2 years, which seems so insane (where does the time go?), so we're heading out for Christmas and New Years to spend time with his family. While we're there, we have quite a few things on our list to-do (and to-buy list).

Space NK is something we don't have here, well, not really. We have a tiny one in SF but they don't carry much that I can't get elsewhere. I'd love to get my hands on some Kevyn Aucoin, Eve Lom, etc.
Heading to Topshop is a must — while we have little pop-up ones in Nordstrom here, but they don't carry makeup/accessories/all clothes, which is a bummer. I'll also definitely be heading to Primark and Monki. Oh and Muji!!

Next on my list is Boots. Oh Boots, how I miss thee. We don't really have anything like Boots in the States (except maybe Ulta?) but I've got to get my hands on some cult favs, like the Rimmel liner and Collection concealer. Also, Tangle Teezer, you will be mine.

Last but not least, is food. When I was living with Richard and England back in 2010, I got my fair share of Nando's and Pizza Express and I can't possibly explain how much I whine about not having them here.
Our must-have-foods while visiting are: Nando's, Wagamama, Wokon, GBK, Pizza Express, and a damn good curry. There are also some places in London I'd like to check out like Bodeans and Queen of Hoxton, but they're not on the top of my list.

Please please please, if you have any recommendations for shops in London or makeup you can't get in the states, let me know! Also, I'd love to meet up with some people while I'm out there, so if you're down also let me know!

7 comments:

  1. Hey lady, I just found your blog and I'm loving reading it! I've just been hitting the "older post" button and going through everything. haha I haven't found a blog I like this much in a long time! Just started following you! I'll also be in London in the beginning of January, bloggers meet up, anyone?? haha xx

    www.ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Wagamama and Muji! I really like going into Liberty and then walking down Carnaby street behind it, also Soho is really good for magazines if you wanted any! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. great list! I've never been to the UK but I'm dying to go. I follow so many UK based blogs and I'm always hearing about shops like Primark and Boots, and I'm so jealous because we don't have them in the US.
    xx
    Rebecca @ trbcca.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The skirt is beautiful. Love collection 2000 concealer:)

    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just so you know Muji isn't in Leeds anymore. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! :) Love the collection you put together.

    http://yourbrunetteguru.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/how-to-get-most-out-of-your-touche-eclat.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd recommend Byron over GBK if you're in London. It's a similar chain / price , but their burgers are nicer and it's table service.

    Leon's also grown a lot in the last couple of years. Really tasty, healthy lunches. Their sweet potato falafel wraps are mmm mmm mmm.

    A Ben's Cookie is well worth having too if you go past one!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for commenting!

twitter · tumblr · instagram

Blogging tips