11.27.2012

Travel Bag Essentials #1



Since it's my last day in New Jersey (*cries*) I thought I'd give you a look into what I brought with my on my little Thanksgiving vacation. I've also added links to reviews I've done for certain products!

Let me just start out by saying earlier this week I was talking about how I didn't have a makeup bag anymore and on Black Friday my mom came home with this gorgeous Vera Bradley bag for me. Isn't it adorable? I love it so much, thanks Mama!

Base: I brought my beloved Caudalie Beauty Elixir and Clarins Beauty Flash Balm, YSL Touché Éclat and Laura Mercier's Mineral Powder (reviews for those coming soon, yay!). For application I brought my Real Techniques Buffing Brush and Expert Face Brush.

Cheeks: I brought along Tarte's Amazonian Clay blush in Exposed, Benefit Hervana, and MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle. All my favorites for autumn and winter (minus Douceur).

Eyes: I brought MAC eye shadow in Naked Lunch and NARS Portobello (review coming soon). For lashes I brought my Le Curler and that super duper Dior duo. For eyebrows I've got my Anastasia Brow Wiz, Mac Mystery and a MAC 263 brush.

Lips: My current favorites for A/W: MAC Dark Side, L'Oreal Infallible Le Rouge in Tender Berry and MAC Creme In Your Coffee (review coming soon).

Annnnd that's all, folks. What do you guys think of my traveling essentials? Is there anything you can't go on vacation without?

11 comments:

  1. this travel bag is the cutest thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. Your collection of make-up is perfect and the bag is beautiful!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I take the real techniques buffing brush everywhere! It's the best for blending in face products. I also really like bringing eye palettes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your bag! Great products too =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your makeup bag! And great items :)


    Black&Vanilla
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous photos and love all your make up essentials x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photos x I've been loving the L'oreal Tender Berry lipstick as well this season! I enjoy the formula and the color is perfect but not over the top vampy...subtle enough for everyday

    Lindsay x

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love these photos! :) And what a nice mom for getting you a new makeup bag! I definitely am not in need of one, with all the crazy pouches and things I have around. I'm glad you are enjoying that foundation, and I just realized I have a deluxe sample of clarins flash balm so i am totally going to try it. YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your blog is so beautiful :D I listed yours at my read list, would you mind check out mine? And your photos are so beautiful too!

    http://fapshion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for commenting!

twitter · tumblr · instagram

Blogging tips