11.29.2012

MAC Creme In Your Coffee



When it comes to red lipstick, I'm not quite convinced that red red looks good on me. Because of that I tend to lean towards more brown and deep reds which seem to suit my complexion a lot better. For a long time MAC's Cosmo has been my go-to lipstick but it's a bit more pink than red (yet still has a bit of brown), so I went on a search to find something a little more elegant.

Creme In Your Coffee is just really beautiful. It's described as a "creamy mid-tone pink brown" but it's definitely more reddish brown than pink on me. I'm a huge fan of the cremesheen finish as my lips have been a little more dry as of late, and this finish tends to not dry my lips out! I was between this, Capricous, and Plumful but I'm definitely glad I got this first — especially because everyone is blogging about Plumful at the moment, ha.

MAC lipsticks are still my favorite lipsticks of all. Sooo many colors, finishes, and I just love the packaging. What do you guys think of Creme In Your Coffee? Which lipstick shall I get next?

13 comments:

  1. I've always been curious of this shade...we have similar complexions and now I think it could work for me too. I love pinky-browns ( fan of the 90s lip sans visible lipliner though haha). xx you look great in it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah! Bringing back the 90s. I just need some tartan and plaid and I'll be channeling Cher from Clueless ;) x

      Delete
  2. Nothing better in the lipstick world than MAC

    Z
    See my post about my evening at British Fashion Awards:
    http://www.are-we-on-time.com/2012/11/at-british-fashion-awards-2012.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous! I just bought Morange by MAC and it is already my favourite lipstick! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Also Morange looks ridiculously good on you <3

      Delete
  4. Love this shade, it could easily be an everyday shade! xo

    iamlaurenpotts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooo this is SO you. I was not sure about red reds either, until recently... They're growing on me, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This shape suits you so well! I have yet to try any Mac lipsticks...but this colour does look so pretty. I might go purchase it soon! Thanks for sharing.


    XO J
    $1000 jewelry GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG
    www.style-worthwhile.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for commenting!

twitter · tumblr · instagram

Blogging tips