11.23.2012

Batiste Wild Dry Shampoo



Quick review!

I went off dry shampoo for a while, but I'm back in the game (especially since I'm on vacation at the moment). I've recently run out of Brit and am not to keen on the smell of Blush anymore, so when I saw this adorable can in the beauty supply store I just had to go in and try it out. 

Wild is all around a great dry shampoo. The packaging is adorable(!!!!!) and the smell is just really really lovely. I'd definitely say that this is tied with Brit for my favorite Batiste scent — it's quite sweet and a bit vanilla-y, perfect for fall and winter to me. Are you guys into dry shampoo? What are your favorite Batiste scents?

7 comments:

  1. I just want to say and I don't know if I've already mentioned it before but your blog is one of my favourites I love it! My dad helps me with my photography and I'm always showing him your blog like 'look at how beautiful these pictures are!'. Your photographs are so soft and beautiful, I love them!
    xxx
    jemapparel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, thank you so much! Thank really means a lot to me!!!!!! <3 Feel free to email me if you ever want to chat about photography! xx

      Delete
  2. Is there a technique you can share for dry shampoo?
    I feel like it should be a no-brainer, but I always get confused when I buy it ( too much / too little / do i scrunch? / do i comb? )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So what I do (usually) is:
      1. Brush through my hair
      2. Re-straighten the parts that I want to re-straighten
      3. Spray the dry shampoo in sections on my roots.

      I usually leave it to dry a bit and rub it in with the tips of my fingers in circular motions. Sometimes I'll use a towel to rub it in a bit more and get what I've missed. That's usually it for how I do it. I try *really really* hard to keep it away from my ends which is why I don't brush it through — that said lots of people do! It's just because my hair is really temperamental and dry already, that I don't let the dry shampoo touch my ends at all. Hope this helps and isn't too rambley! haha. <3

      Delete
  3. Great photo! I had this before and I love the packaging too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always wanted to try Batiste! Sounds really good :)x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That one sounds good! I usually get mine from Ulta but they don't carry all the different scents that they do in the UK. I've tried blush but don't love it. Actually my favorite right now is the hint of color one for brunettes.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for commenting!

twitter · tumblr · instagram

Blogging tips