11.12.2012

mountain view


“The secret is, find something you love to do, and then … do it for the rest of your life.” - Rushmore
skirt, jumper, boots · Topshop | Richard's boots · Zara Man

This post is a little different than my usual posts, but it's the first of many like this to come. I've gotten slightly bored of my living room as a backdrop and I feel like other than the expression on my face, the photos lack character, charisma, and fun. This blog is a huge part of expressing who I am so I figure it's time for a change. (I'm also working on a new layout yay!)

Richard and I spent the day in Mountain View dodging people walking through the little area we were taking photos in, drinking pumpkin spice lattes, and of course enjoying a coconut bubble tea. Although this wasn't the best location for photos, we've already scouted out our next one which I'm super excited for! We also saw Skyfall which I totally recommend if you're into Bond movies — it was soooo good.

Hope everyone had an amazing weekend! All photos of me are by Richard (and the others are by me). I'll be posting some on my Flickr, if you'd like to check them out! p.s. let me know if you like posts like this; I love hearing what you all think. ♥

11 comments:

  1. loving the photos, so pretty! :)

    http://inspiredexperimental.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lived in MV in college, funny coincidence. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the earth tones!

    www.double-pizzazz.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfits stunning especially the jumper :)

    www.charissarae.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous boots and skirt! I definitely want to see Skyfall when it's released here where I live. That bubble tea looks yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have the same boots :3 really lovely outfit! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, yay!! They're my absolute favorites - and thank you xx

      Delete
  7. You and these photos are absoloutely stunning, I love the muted colours and interesting angles <3

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for commenting!

twitter · tumblr · instagram

Blogging tips