11.13.2012

A few of my favorite things



So I thought I'd do a little something different and show you guys where I keep all my makeup. It's not really storage or anything of that sort — I usually keep out what I use most and throw the rest in my left over Glossybox which is still gives me pretty easy access. This is only really my makeup collection; my hair products, accessories, and tools are a-whole-nother issue I need to tackle one of these days!

I've got a few more Instax photos to put on the wall but I seem to have lost them in the move a few months back, so hopefully I'll be able to find 'em and stick them up soon. The two cards are from Richard and his sister and were for my 23rd birthday this past July. They're just so cute I love having them out. There are a few products here that I haven't reviewed yet, but will be soon! I've fallen (madly) in love with YSL Le Teint Touché Éclat and Marc Jacobs Daisy as of late; I can't stop wearing them! Anywho, let me know what you think of my little setup as I'm loving it right now :)

That little moleskine in the pictures is probably one of my most prized possessions — it was a little gift from Richard when we first started dating and I still love it as much as I did when I got it. Also present is my 'lil pink Nintendo DS loaded up with Harvest Moon Cute.  P.S. shooting/writing this post has put me in a Francoise Hardy/French music mood - go listen.


15 comments:

  1. You're so organised! Beautiful.

    www.charissarae.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! very cute!

    www.double-pizzazz.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love looking at posts with photos like these! :) they're so pretty! I love your whole set-up. :)

    <3 Jessie
    http://inspiredexperimental.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pictures are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous make up area! I think it looks really nice to display some of your favourite products or products with pretty packaging as it makes the set up/organisation look really girly and feminine. You have some amazing products there! I absolutely love Caudalie and Daisy by Marc Jacobs. :) I love the way you've edited these photos too! It looks like film. :)

    http://vintagemachine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm a sucker for film — I wish I cold shoot my entire blog in film but that would be super spendy so this will have to do! Glad you love Daisy too :)x

      Delete
  7. What a simple beautiful little world! Thanks for sharing!
    xx Emilee Anne
    http://www.eaemileeanne.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love yhow you store your make0up in the box :)

    ngofficial.blogspot.co.uk

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. dude this is soooo clean and pretty looking! i can't believe how nice you keep everything! i just leave big messes all over a giant desk, though i've cleaned it today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I'm so OCD about my ~areas~. It bugs the crap out of me if something is out of place! I'll come and help you organize, hah! :) <3

      Delete
  10. I love you blog!!!
    Laura

    http://makeup-leaks.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for commenting!

twitter · tumblr · instagram

Blogging tips