10.19.2012

TokyoMilk Femme Fatale Collection Lip Elixirs


TokyoMilk Femme Fatale Collection Lip Elixirs · $7/ea

After seeing these on Sephora's website a while back I was really intrigued by the packaging and scents they had to offer. I love my lip balms and always have one (or three) in my purse as well as some just laying in different rooms of the house. These are made with aloe, vitamin E, jasmine and bee balm, so you know they're some of the silkiest balms out there. I opted for this duo, though I definitely want to try out some others after I run out of these.

Clove Cigarette No. 18 (left), smells of crushed clove, lavender rose, saigon cinnamon, and vanilla bean. The name is a little off putting, but with the teeny Eiffel Tower it's obvious that this one is Parisian/French inspired. There's the perfect amount of sweet and spice and it's truly a wonderful scent for fall.

Coco Noir No. 60 (right) is a mix of dark rum, maraschino cherry, sweet milk, and cacao bean. If you're a fan of rum or rum cocktails you definitely need to get a whiff of this. It's my favorite of the two because it's a little less strong but also quite sweet and relaxing. The rum and cacao are a lot stronger than the other scents but it's the subtle hint of cherry and the dullness of the milk that really makes this such a perfect combo.

All in all I think these are such lovely products. So nice on the lips and great scents as well. I'll definitely be looking into their other products since these were so great. Have you guys tried any of TokyoMilk's products?

5 comments:

  1. I've never heard of these but the packaging is beautiful and i think i'd like the scent of coco noir :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. the scents sound very different! Glad you are enjoying them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They sounds like interesting scents!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of this brand, but it looks really pretty! And from your description is sounds like it smells lovely too! I wish we had Sephora in the UK


    http://www.blackandvanilla.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for commenting!

twitter · tumblr · instagram

Blogging tips