10.23.2012

Grey Days


Jumper · Topshop
Disco Pants · American Apparel
Coat · H&M (old)
Wedges · H&M (old)

I'm happy to be posting outfit posts again. I was afraid I wasn't going to be able to after the 50mm disaster I had last week, but alas, my knight in shining armor came through with a new one (to my surprise!). I've kind of turned into a jumper addict  as of late— you can't blame me though. That said, it's finally autumn in California so I'll use that as an excuse for my latest obsession.

Speaking of jumpers, this is easily the softest one I've ever owned and I seriously never want to take it off. The disco pants are getting a ton of love as well. I'm really glad I took the plunge to get them because I absolutely adore them and wear them constantly (seriously, almost daily). The jacket is something I forgot about since we moved to our new place; I wore it tons when we were in the city but since then it's been sitting in the back of my closet, not seeing the light of day. Kind of glad I rediscovered it because I love the color and look for fall.

Another thing I've been all-about lately is super mellow, great-for-autumn music. I've gathered a bunch of my favorites which you can listen to on Spotify here. Hope everyone else is enjoying the chilly weather with happy music, tea, and their favorite tv shows.

P.S. Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin'  — once I hit 100 followers I'm doing a huge giveaway (worth $100)!

10 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous , cute jumper xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing. I love my AA Disco pants but Im thinking the hole I just discovered in the bum area is telling me I wear them too often and need a new pair lol:(
    Sara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great outfit I really like the sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you got your lens sorted, love the outfit!

    I've nominated you for a Liebster award btw, hope you don't mind :)

    http://cakingiton.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. returned the favour and followed you back, great blog and you're stunning!

    tell me how you get your hair so voluminous!

    www.charissarae.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!!! As are you :)
      I think it might just be the products I use/how I use them. I'm definitely going to do a post on it this week as everyone's been asking me! x

      Delete
  6. Great outfit and I absolutely love the jumper! Do you know if it's still available in stores/ online or have you had it for a long time? Lots of love from your newest follower, x S.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for commenting!

twitter · tumblr · instagram

Blogging tips