10.25.2012

Anastasia Lash Genius Waterproof Topcoat



If you're like me, you prefer non-waterproof mascara for various reasons. That said, it is nice to have that little extra something to help hold your mascara whether it be from rainy/foggy/misty weather, crying due to sappy romance movies (I can't be the only one), and any other reasons why you'd want to avoid those dreaded mascara tears running down your face.

The thing I love about Lash Genius is that it gives you the option to make your already loved non-waterproof mascara(s), waterproof. You don't have to stick to the same 'ol mascara and you can switch it up if you want, as you just apply this right over the mascara you're already wearing. Going to a wedding or maybe you're in the wedding? Prime example of when this little baby would be perfect to use. 

Another thing that's great about this versus normal waterproof mascaras is that not only does this work like a dream (yes I tested it) but it's a breeze to remove. Yeah, we all know how much of a chore it is to remove waterproof mascara and everyone has their own technique, but with a little cleansing water and a cotton pad this stuff comes off super easy! Go figure. This stuff totally exceeded my expectations and if you want to check it out, hop over to Sephora or to an Anastasia counter and have 'em try it out on you. 

What do you guys think of this product? Are you a waterproof or non-waterproof kind of gal?

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good product but I only wear non-waterproof mascara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a great product! I don't really like waterproof mascara because of the hassle of taking it off but I might give this a try.


    http://www.blackandvanilla.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing idea! I usually hate waterproof mascaras, they never seem to make lashes look as full! I'm so glad you posted this! I really enjoy your blog, I'm your newest follower:)

    I hope you'll check out my blog and follow back if you like it!

    I can't wait to see more posts from you!:)

    --The Urban Lioness
    http://www.theurbanlioness.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmm. i was thinking about subscribing to birchbox, but this post may have changed my mind (the quality and size of these products seems muchhh better for not too large of a price bump). enjoy your goodies!

    lovelovelove,
    autumn jordan
    http://autumn-jordan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for commenting!

twitter · tumblr · instagram

Blogging tips