10.28.2012

Glossybox USA: October 2012



Glossybox · $21/month

I'm sure it's not a surprise that when it comes to beauty boxes, Glossybox takes the cake as #1 in my heart. Since subscribing I haven't received a box I didn't like; not even a little bit. This one is no exception! The theme of this month's box is Spa Luxe — Let Go, Unwind, Restore. As the harsher weather approaches, having some products that allow you to get a relaxing night in, is a perfect idea.

The Shea Soufflé by Carol's Daughter is absolutely divine. Coconut is one of my all time favorite scents so they really hit the nail on the head with this one. It's a super rich moisturizer and the sample size is huge so this should last quite a while.

Next up is the Alessandro Pedix Heel Rescue Balm aka something I totally need. For some reason my feet get really dry in the winter so having a little help on that front is definitely something I'm up for. 

As a sucker for lipsticks, I was excited to see that one was thrown in with this box. ModelCo's LIP DUO is a cute little gloss-and-lipstick-in-one type deal that has a super fruity scent to it. I'm not all that into glosses but the idea behind this is cute — it even has a little mirror on it!

The Alterna Bamboo Luminous Shine Mist is supposed to help control frizz and flyaways while adding a gorgeous shine and gloss to hair. I've actually never used a shine mist (I'm more of a serum girl) so I'm pretty excited to see what this stuff can do.

Last but not least is this pretty unique little loofa. It's by Heartland Fragrances and it's a loofa with hand poured soap inside. I'm pretty interested to see how this works, so I'll try and report back!

All in all I'd say this box is pretty awesome. Huge products in this box, definitely can't complain about the size and I'm really excited to use everything here. Let me know what you guys think of this months box and what your favorite products are!


1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great box. I cant wait till my Canadian Glossybox arrives this week:)
    Sara xx
    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for commenting!

twitter · tumblr · instagram

Blogging tips