8.18.2012

Bumble and Bumble Texture Hair (Un) Dressing Creme



Lately I've been really into having my hair a bit more voluminous and textured. I bought the mini bottle of this from Sephora as I wasn't ready to buy the full-size and thought it would take me a while to go through this anyway. Yay, minis!

I used to always wear my hair super straight and flat but yawn that's kind of boring, especially in the summer. Aside from the Bumble and bumble Surf Spray this is my go-to when I want a little texture. I apply it to my roots, either when my hair is wet or dry depending on how I feel and the end result is a bit of lift, hold, and lots of tousled bits of hair. It gives a nice polished bed-head look so if that's what you're looking to achieve, this is the stuff for you! I'll definitely be repurchasing this once I'm out but a little goes a long way so this mini bottle will probably last me forever.

Do you like the B&b products? What's your favorite product for adding texture and volume? 

2 comments:

  1. i was thinking about this the other day, I will definitely have to test it out or something. You should show a pic of you with this in your hair! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd really like to try out the surf spray. I got my last haircut at Bumble's downtown salon in NYC and was so happy with the results. They used the surf spray on me and I loved the look.
    I would also love to see a picture of your hair with this in it!

    Maya
    http://girllovescolor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for commenting!

twitter · tumblr · instagram

Blogging tips