7.30.2012

Weekend Recap: BIRTHDAY!




Ahhhhhhhhh, birthdays. This past Saturday I turned 23 and I've got to admit it was one of the best birthdays I've ever had! Shopping, movie nighting and In-N-Outing with two of my favorite people! Woo!

I picked up some cute stuff from Urban Outfitters and Forever 21, as well as Sephora (obviously?!). I'm still waiting on a few things that needed to be shipped to me which is fun because it's kind of prolonging my birthday happiness! Yay.

Although I got some gorgeous clothes and cosmetics and even some stuff from my wishlist, my favorite gift was what I got from Richard. As you can see by the little Instagram shot of the cute card he illustrated for me, we're going to New York next month to see Marina & the Diamonds (since I missed the show here, which we had tickets for). I literally cried from being so excited/surprised/happy. I'm a lucky girl!

I hope everyone else had an amazing weekend! I literally couldn't have asked for anything more :)

10 comments:

  1. All the best for you! Have fun in NYC:) Nice pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw that is so sweet!I like the way he wrote it out through pictures. I am glad you had a great birthday! I really like the stuff you got, that blouse with the studded collar is gorgeous.

    Have a safe trip whenever you go.

    www.iampiscesw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, he loves to illustrate :3! Forever 21 surprisingly has some really cute studded things right now! and thank you!!! x

      Delete
  3. Have Fun doll, NY is on my Travel Bucket List and I hoping to finally go there this yr at some point. Happy Belated Birthday:) xx

    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited to go back — I was raised in NJ so NYC is basically home to me as far as cities go :) thank you!!! x

      Delete
    2. Nawww I love this post, birthday posts are the best. How wonderful to see Marina and the Diamonds in New York! Happy Birthday xx

      Delete
    3. Thank you!!! Birthdays are the best! x

      Delete
  4. Happy birthday! That's so sweet what Richard did for you, definitely a keeper x

    Our birthdays are so close, I just turned 26 on the 15th! ps. I'll keep you updated on Popbasic's launch, fingers crossed we can release our video/look book early next week. Oh the life of a startup..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, my dearest! He's the best :) I'm so lucky!

      Happy belated! And yay thank you — I'm so excited for you guys. Sending good thoughts your way!!!! xx

      Delete

thank you so much for commenting!

twitter · tumblr · instagram

Blogging tips