7.28.2012

Fresh Mini Sugar Lip Treatment Duo


Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15 (Mini) · Sephora Beauty Insider Gift

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!!

As you Beauty Insiders know, Sephora's birthday gift this year is a mini set of Fresh's Sugar Lip Treatment; one in Clear and one in Rosé. I've seen the Sugar Lip Treatments every time I've gone to Sephora but never really stopped to check them out. When I got the birthday postcard I felt kind of meh but was excited to have the chance to try them out anyway.

I've got to say that these are definitely under-hyped (at least as far as I'm concerned) because they're seriously amazing products. I'm not sure how else to describe what they do except for that they basically melt onto your lips leaving them soft and hydrated and immediately ridding you of any chapped-ness. The Rosé color is actually quite nice — it's a pinkish berry color that is pigmented, but still sheer enough to not be too much. I mean, it is a lip treatment after all.

What do you guys think of the Fresh Sugar Lip Treatments? Which are your favorites?

3 comments:

thank you so much for commenting!

twitter · tumblr · instagram

Blogging tips