7.21.2012

Birthday Wishlist

My birthday is in exactly one week — can you guess how old I'll be? These are just a few things I've been wanting for a while and are definitely birthday wishlist worthy.

1. ASOS High Brow Mustache Rings - I'm not really into the whole mustache trend but this ring set is just so cute. Eyebrows, glasses, and mustache that stack on top of each other to create the cutest look ever.

2. Enrapture Encode Totem Styler - I've been really into curls and waves as of late and I've heard through the blogger grapevine that this is the holy grail of stylers. The barrel has three separate sections which can be set at different temperatures to create a ton of different style curls and waves. Want. Want. Want.

3. Topshop Jersey Skater Skirt - This is basically the perfect staple skirt for any wardrobe. I'm not sure why I haven't bought it yet, but I'm pretty sure I will within the next two weeks.

4. Clarins Beauty Flash Balm - Beauty Flash Balm is another product I've heard really great things about. I've started to get really into skincare and this is something I definitely want to add to my daily regimen. It brightens and tightens and seems like a great product to use under makeup!

5. NARS Deep Throat Blush - I currently own Orgasm but want something more subtle for days that I feel like less is more. Deep Throat seems like the perfect shade of pink to give me a natural-flush look.

5. Topshop VECTRA3 Studded Slippers in Nude - I love the whole loafter/slipper thing going on and basically want every pair I come across. The nude shade + studs make for a pretty adorable combination. I don't own any nude shoes at the moment (gasp) but will probably have more than a few pairs in my collection in the coming months.


3 comments:

  1. Amazing Birthday Wish list doll. I would be super excited to get any of these:)

    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. those loafers are soo cute! great wishlist.
    I am holding a GIVEAWAY on my blog! Check it out if you like :)
    colored--shadows.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for commenting!

twitter · tumblr · instagram

Blogging tips