7.20.2012

Bumble & bumble Surf Spray



So this wasn't a product that I bought, it was a product Richard bought to style his hair — but what the hell, I figured I'd try it too.

I've always been into having my hair verrrrrrrry straight since it's naturally ridiculously curly, but as of late I like a bit of wave and volume. Today I thought I'd give this a go and it turned out pretty nice. I put it in after straightening my hair, and this was the effect that I got! I did straighten some pieces that were really out of place but this was the overall effect.

I used this with Bumble and bumble's Styling Lotion for a little hold and texture. I have to say, I'm starting to love the tousled beach look especially since it's been glorious outside. Now all I need is a tan!

What do you just think of surf sprays? Have you tried this one?

4 comments:

  1. This looks like something I would want to try because my hair is pin straight and I love a little bit of wave on the days I don't feel like curling my hair and if its doesn't require heat that's even better!

    I found your blog on beautylish, and I am glad, I really like your design, and how you keep everything so neat and well placed, also, gorgeous photos.

    I followed and I am looking forward to future posts

    -sherry
    www.iampiscesw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sherry, thank you soooo much! Ahhhhh, sweetest comments ever :) I really appreciate it.

      You should definitely try this stuff; I was skeptical at first but I love it now! It doesn't require heat at all, it just kind of works all on its own! p.s. I'm now following you as well! xx

      Delete
  2. pro tip (and by "pro" i mean me, who is not a pro). spray this on wet roots before bed and wake up to perfect beadhead!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for commenting!

twitter · tumblr · instagram

Blogging tips