1.13.2015

2 0 1 5


Hi everyone! This is just a little post to kick of the new year. Hooray! These are more or less just a few little lifestyle things that I'd like to change and incorporate in 2015. Mostly just want to spend my time learning, creating, and bettering myself. I would love to hear some of your goals or resolutions for 2015 so let me know below! Here are mine:



  • Be more mindful
  • Take more photos
  • Wake up earlier! 
  • Hustle. Work hard.



  • Explore San Francisco (and California) more
  • Visit lots of museums, galleries, and exhibits
  • Pick up new hobbies
  • Dance more! 

Pretty self-explanatory. Nothing too crazy — just a few small things to focus and improve on. Hope everyone is having a lovely 2015 so far!!

...

The point of life is getting shit done and being happy
— Kanye West


13 comments:

  1. I love these! Setting a lot of smaller, achievable goals is the way to go I think.

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that quote down the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great goals! I definitely want to read more and cook more Asian style dishes! x
    Madeleine, The Daily Mark

    ReplyDelete
  4. Getting up early is def on my list too. Especially in the London winter when the sun sets so damn early. Gotta get that Vit D in even if I'm working in doors most of the day :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great goals! Thats a lot of books to read in a year!
    http://charlottesophiaroberts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these, simple but gorgeous.
    http://www.widesold.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. simple goals are the way to go! i wrote myself a list of i think 9 goals for the new year that are only a couple of words each but they're things like keep doing yoga, cut down on sugar (ha, not doing great with that one so far) and i said i'd read 30 books this year. i did the 50 book challenge for i think 2 years back when i was at uni but it just made me choose thinner books that would be easier to finish in a short space of time which i didn't like the idea of cause i want to just read whatever suits me whenever i want, but it's good to have things to work towards and to stay motivated! hope you've been well lovely xxx

    jessica - littlehenrylee.com

    ReplyDelete

  8. Hire Best Packers And Movers Mumbai for hassle-free Household Shifting, ***Office Relocation, ###Car Transporation, Loading Unloading, packing Unpacking at affordable ✔✔✔ Price Quotation. Top Rated, Safe and Secure Service Providers who can help you with 24x7 and make sure a Untroubled Relocation Services at Cheapest/Lowest Rate
    Packers And Movers Mumbai

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for commenting!

twitter · tumblr · instagram

Blogging tips