9.23.2014

Phytodéfrisant Botanical Straightening Balm


Phytodéfrisant Botanical Straightening Balm · $28

Spoiler alert: if I had to use only one product on my hair for the rest of my life (aside from shampoo and conditioner, of course) it would be this. Hands down. No questions asked. I praise the Phyto gods for creating this stuff. Thanks, guys.

The first time I tried this was a few years back — I had a sample from Sephora but for some reason never purchased the full-size. Until now, of course. My move to Brooklyn came with some things I was familiar with but hadn't dealt with in a while. Namely: super sticky gross humid weather and stuffy suffocating subway air. Do you know how hard it is to keep your locks frizz-free during summers in NYC? The answer is very (and I was very over trying).

Here's the thing, this stuff is damn near perfect. It's heat activated and locks in hydration leaving you with super smooth, super silky hair. I've noticed that my straight hair lasts a few extra days when using this which means I'm using less heat on my hair overall. I wouldn't even consider blow-drying my hair without this stuff now. I'm sold and this is definitely going to be one of those products I repurchase time and time again.

Have you guys used this before (or other Phyto products)?  What's your all-time favorite frizz-fighter?

8 comments:

  1. Hi Chelsea! Whats your natural hair like? Fine/thick dry/damaged? I have thick dry hair and slightly sensitive scalp and I do understand this is for the hair ONLY but still I have had very few things work on my hair so.. :-| I had been eyeing the phyto 7 cream or whatever that is.. but now I am not too sure!

    TheConscienceFund

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! My hair is incredibly curly, porous, dry, prone to damage. It's thick when it's in its natural state but thinner when blown-out/ironed. If you can get a sample, I would definitely do that

      Delete
  2. So, I definitely need this in my life. Like right now :) Why haven't I heard of this before? Was probably living under a rock.

    sparklewithlaughter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds fantastic! I haven't tried anything by Phyto before but I've heard nothing but incredible things about their products. I'll have to keep this in mind. xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sound of this, and if it would tame my frizzy hair then it's a definite must have!
    Maddy, xo // UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
  5. أفضل شركة تنظيف بالقصيم  أفضل شركة تنظيف بالقصيم 
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالقصيم شركة مكافحة حشرات بالقصيم
    افضل شركة تسليك مجارى بالرياض افضل شركة تسليك مجارى بالرياض
    شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالدمام افضل شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالدمام

    افضل شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالمدينة المنورة شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالمدينة المنورة
    شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالاحساء  افضل شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالاحساء

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for commenting!

twitter · tumblr · instagram

Blogging tips