3.20.2013

Why I'm jealous of the UK & Europe




Disclaimer: This isn't for the faint of heart.

As if I needed another thing to be completely and utterly obsessed with, & Other Stories is finally here. Well actually, not here, but there. You get what I'm saying?

I'm a sucker for anything leather. Anything minimal. Anything classic.  Now I've got my fair share of frills, but when it comes to hitting the sweet spot, any of the above will do. The adorable packaging on their cosmetics is something I just can't turn away from — and those cotton socks? They will be mine. & Other Stories is a store (and online shop) that aims to sell chic and timeless pieces. Items that are high quality and will last, ones that are carefully hand-picked. Even the website itself is just too perfect. It somehow seems to be the perfect online shopping experience, and yet, I unfortunately cannot shop. While some of the pieces are a bit on the pricier side (but obviously worth it), there are a huge number of things that are really really affordable. Something for everyone, you know? If it still ain't your cup of tea, that's alright. It just means there's more for me.

I'm pretty determined to get my paws on all some pieces — but I'll have to enlist the help of someone to do so. Or you know, I'll just casually fly on over to London and pick them up myself. Ha ha ha.

Huge huge huge thanks to Bridie for introducing me to this collection. You can see her post on it here.

5 comments:

  1. I love the look of their beauty stuff!
    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i read about this and yes - it always reminds me why shopping may be so much better overseas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This site and monki make me want to cry... the selfish american in me comes out when beautiful places like this don't ship here, shipping to the US should be default! (just kidding... but not really)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with your blog! :) All your posts are really interesting. By the way, give me some of your beauty! ;)
    http://50mmodreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The key to stop being jealous is to realize why you are jealous in the first place. Most people are not trying to make you jealous, but instead this trait comes from feeling insecure about your relationship and yourself. www.imfaceplate.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for commenting!

twitter · tumblr · instagram

Blogging tips