2.18.2013

30 random facts about me!


I suppose it's time I give in an do one of these. I love reading everyone elses, so be sure you link yours!

  • I love spicy food.
  • I'm the oldest of 4 kids. My littlest sibling is 10 (Hi Matt)!
  • My top five favorite movies are (in no order): Marie Antoinette, The Darjeeling Limited, Lost in Translation, Dirty Dancing, and Garden State.
  • As much as I try not to give in, I can't help but to read my horoscopes. I'm a Leo! 
  • I'd much rather shoot film than digital. 
  • I haven't worn a pair of jeans since 2010. I don't even own jeans anymore!
  • The two places I want to visit next are: Japan and Taiwan.
  • Speaking of travel, from 2008-2010 I lived in 5 states in 2 other countries. 
  • I'm ridiculously sensitive to sound.
  • One night my sister and I broke glow sticks and splattered the contents all over our room. It was basically a mini-rave.
  • I've been taking photos for as long as I can remember. My mom still has disposable cameras of mine from when I was younger that need to be developed!
  • I play Skyrim far too much.
  • I have panic disorder which I write about quite openly on Quora (and sometimes Tumblr). I write about it on the interwebz because I've learned to deal with it fairly well and believe that it's a great way to help others and give insight. You can read what I've written here:  1234I also hate how it's become so stigmatized to talk about publicly.
  • I had never worn makeup other than mascara, eyeliner, and lipgloss until my wedding.
  • I lived in England! 


  • I love cooking.
  • I'm a bit too sentimental and empathetic. 
  • Japanese food is my favorite.
  • The first makeup I ever purchased was MAC 
  • I'm super picky about what I buy. I have to really love something to spend my money on it.
  • I'm actually much more interested in fashion than beauty.
  • At 18 I got my first tattoo. It spans from my shoulder blades to hip bone. It's pretty cliché but I still love it.
  • I'm afraid of butterflies.
  • I own a ridiculous amount of Hello Kitty paraphernalia. 
  • My fondest memory of high school was performing in FAME. I played both Hilary von Doren and Shirley. I had to talk in a British accent for the part of Hilary, lols.
  • I'm a huge homebody! 
  • I used to want to be a graphic/web designer. While I still love design(ing), it's not what I want to do for the rest of my life.
  • While being in the center of Silicon Valley gets slightly annoying, it's also quite inspiring.
  • My sister is most definitely my best friend. LOVE YOU SISSY.
  • I am never not drinking tea.
Aaaaand, that's it! I probably could have picked some better facts but these were the ones I thought of first! Don't forget to share your links/some facts about you! 

15 comments:

  1. You're so cool and you're such a stunner! Love your blog girly.

    I've done this post over on my blog if you want to have a cheeky read?

    http://the-life-edit.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this xx
    I hate butterflies as well, people always find that very strange!

    elinlikes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for Skyrim! I used to be a mad gamer when I was younger - the only game I play now is The Sims 3 ;)

    Here's my Facts About Me video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8jepN3moUw

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn I wish I was as cool as you - I really enjoyed reading this! And it makes me want to be your friend. (Well, I tried not to sound creepy....) I haven't done a 30 facts about me blog post, but hopefully you'll still give my blog a look and follow if you enjoy your stay?

    http://jemaroons.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love this tag that's going around... I just filmed my version today and hope to get it up in a couple of days :) I loved reading through yours and getting to know you a bit better!!

    Cassie
    thriftthick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would rather take pics in film as well, Photography was my fave class in school (with film developing). Wonderful post lovely, great to get to know you better:)

    Sara x
    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I only wear jeans...I don't even know how to wear anything else...haha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute picture! Love the facts :) Can't wait to see if your app gets in! annnd my brother and I are 10 yrs apart! I am way terrible at these types of things, my facts are never interesting hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. awh lovely post! your hair in the second photo is amazing!! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahh this was really lovely to read as i've recently just discovered your blog :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha :D Really nice post - I am one of those who constantly wear jeans - how can you not, without wearing a skirt ? <3
    Love
    Annabelle
    TheCurleyGirl
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've made a post like this as well!
    Go check it out :).

    www.ellesappellepauline.blogspot.nl

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. You'd love Taiwan! I've been living in Taipei (the capital) for the past four years, and I'm totally obsessed with life here. Lots of great shopping, art, and definitely food :)

    -Adrienne

    http://vagabondintaiwan.blogspot.tw/

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for commenting!

twitter · tumblr · instagram

Blogging tips