11.05.2012

Real Techniques: Core Collection



After purchasing some other Real Techniques brushes a few months back, I decided it was time to get a few more. I settled on the Core Collection mostly because everyone and their mother (literally?) raves about the buffing brush for both liquid and mineral powder foundations. 

I love this little kit because it has a pretty great variety. I'm not sure what I'll be using the pointed foundation brush for yet since I prefer the buffing brush/expert face brush for foundations. The contour brush will be great for... contouring (duh) and probably touch-ups of blush here and there. The detailer seems perfect for adding a bit of shadow to the lower lash line, or even for applying lipsticks and other things of that sort. 

I do love the little case/stand it comes with, though I'm sure it'll be used mostly for traveling which I'll be doing a ton of within the next three months. Either way, I'm super excited to add these to my ever-growing collection. 

Do you own any Real Techniques brushes? Which are your favorite?

6 comments:

  1. I have the eyeshadow starter set, the travel essentials, blush brush, expert face brush and eyeshadow shading brush.

    Next on my list is the stippling brush and the core collection, I absolutely LOVE them!! :D

    I recommend to them everyone!

    Lxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the core collection, the powder brush and the blush brush and I love (almost) all of them. I have to admit that I never used the pointed foundation brush as I prefer to use my fingers... I also prefer my MAC 182 Kabuki to the powder brush but the rest of the brushes are absolutely amazing. I will fly to the US next week and cannot wait to get my hands on more of those great brushes :)

    Love from Denmark
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got this collection too and I love the buffing brush for my tinted moisturizer


    Black&Vanilla
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay i'm glad you got this like you planned! I used the pointed foundation brush under my eyes the other day - that worked out better than i expected! haha.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for commenting!

twitter · tumblr · instagram

Blogging tips