9.26.2012

Watch the Leather, Man


Peplum Top · Topshop
Skirt · Gifted (thanks Mama)
Leather Jacket · Zara
Boots · Topshop

I can promise you one thing: I haven't stopped thinking about this jacket since the moment I tried it on in Zara. Even after I spent way too long gazing at it on the website, trying it on once again in the store, and even after purchasing it's still been on my mind. That's how much I love it.

I never thought of myself as the leather jacket type but I have to admit (humbly) that I really do think this totally suits my personality. A bit Easty, maybe? I really love how it adds edge to this otherwise super girly outfit — paired with the boots makes it even better. 

I'm really into peplum tops at the moment — I think they're really flattering and accentuate the waistline and hips in a gorgeous way. Put it together with a short pencil skirt I've got a cute little outfit for date night/nights out/whatever. The whole ensemble is pretty versatile which is what I like about it. I could pair it with a cardigan for day and switch to the leather jacket at night. So good. You can definitely expect to see this jacket in future posts, that's for sure.

Also if you're wondering where I came up with the title for this post, I present you with this.

16 comments:

  1. love the topshop-top! it looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very sleek look, has a classy goth vibe. dig it 100%!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog, I've found your blog through Eloise on twitter. I'm your new follower :)

    I love peplum tops, they look so good with jeans and really jazz up an outfit, I think Topshop do the best ones at the moment!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wanted that zara jacket SO BADLY but it didn't fit :(
    it's cute on you though! love the topshop top too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that diagonal zip is killlerrrr

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the peplum top and the leather is a perfect touch for new fall looks! Your blog is great :) maybe you could check mine out sometime too? It would mean the world!
    http://scandinavian-made.blogspot.com/
    Kisses, Vilda <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. i came from ifb, and i'm definitely a new fan of your blog! :) really liking your style, so classy. :)

    if you wouldn't mind checking mine out as well..? http://inspiredexperimental.blogspot.ca/ thanks so much! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. the girl is looking so pretty.and the jacket she wear is also looking cool but if the jacket is in brown colour so it can be awesome..
    Brown Belted Jacket For Rider

    ReplyDelete
  9. girl is looking very gorgeous in jacket..very intersting post thanks for the share
    Mass Effect 3 Leather Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very Interesting and wonderful information keep sharing this post kindly check
    qooapp apk iphone

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for commenting!

twitter · tumblr · instagram

Blogging tips