9.28.2012

Glossybox USA: September 2012


Glossybox · $21/month

I feel like I've been waiting forever to get this box. After the first one (last month), I knew I had fallen in love with Glossybox so I was excited when I went to check the mail and surprise, there it was.

This month is all about new formulas, technologies and colors of the season. We all know the hype around BB creams so receiving a 50ml bottle of one was really awesome — it's a Korean brand as well which is a nice change since they seem to be less readily available here.

Cleansing waters are another huge trend in beauty and skincare at the moment (I'm looking at you, Bioderma) and is another product I haven't tried so I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what the fuss is about.

As a curly-haired girl, I was obviously really stoked to see some Global Keratin products thrown in this month. I've got a keratin straightener and use a few hair products infused with it which all work really well together, so I'm interested to see how these will work out for me. Anything that helps tame frizz is exactly what I want.

Lastly is the cute little Glossybox lipstick. I'm a huge fan of the color; it's a bright-but-dusty rose with a gloss finish from what I can tell. Looks like it will go perfectly with the new blushes I've just bought!

What did you guys think of the September Glossybox? I'm already (im)patiently awaiting next month's!

12 comments:

  1. I am increasingly becoming more and more annoyed that glossybox is not available where I live, these look great!
    I featured you in a favourite bloggers post if you would like to go and take a look http://out-of-liner.blogspot.com.au/2012/09/my-favourite-blogs-of-moment.html
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw that's the worst :( I know there are some nice boxes in Aus, no? Also thank you so much! You're so sweet :) xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that brand of bb cream & absolutely love it personally.

    devorelebeaumonstre.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like some great goodies! I might have to sign up for a subscription soon.
    xx emileeanne
    http://eaemileeanne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! We got NYX palette, although we only pay $15/month

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely goodies!

    xoxo
    http://www.its-dash.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like some great products, the lipstick is such a beautiful colour.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great items! I'm really tempted to start a subscription to Glossybox! What do you think of it compared to other beauty boxes?


    Just started following your blog! Please visit mine and, if you are interested, leave a comment or follow :)
    www.blackandvanilla.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lot better than Birchbox which I just unsubscribed from after 3 months (though we still get BB Man). I should be getting my first Sample Society box on Saturday or so — so we'll see how that one is! Will do xxx

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the reply! Maybe I will order Glossybox

      x

      Delete

thank you so much for commenting!

twitter · tumblr · instagram

Blogging tips