9.24.2012

Dior Diorshow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum & Diorshow Iconic Mascara




As of late I've been a bit obsessed with trying to figure out how to make my lashes look longer and fuller without the use of falsies. 

After trying, I immediately fell in love with Dior's Lash Pluming Serum.  I already have pretty full lashes but this helps separate them and add a bit more volume. I can't imagine applying mascara without this now; it's seriously perfect! 

My next step was to try to find a mascara that would add the dramatic length that I was looking for. My first run was with a different Dior mascara which I wasn't a fan of and promptly returned. I then went for a different brand, Lancome, and while really wonderful, it still wasn't what I was looking for. This weekend I went into Sephora and asked one of the MUA's for advice and told her what I was looking for. She immediately took me to the Dior section and although I was a bit hesitant I trusted her advice and bought the Diorshow Iconic Mascara. She couldn't have picked a more perfect product; I'm absolutely in love.

It keeps my lashes separated, adds a bit of curl, and lengthens like I cannot believe. I'm not really one to use the "holy grail" term that we hear so often in the blogging universe but honestly? This is my holy grail mascara. I don't really see myself using anything else for a loooooong time and can honestly say this is the best mascara that I have ever tried. So obsessed!

What do you guys think of Dior's mascara collection? Have you used the Plumping Serum? What did you think? P.S. You can see the bigger version of my after photo here!

5 comments:

  1. you are so pretty! I used to use the old diorshow mascaras, maybe I should get this one ;)

    www.double-pizzazz.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so pretty! The mascara looks great too:) Maybe I'll have to try Dior! Thanks so much for the tips:)

    I'd love it if you check out my blog: http://thattallgirl2.blogspot.com <3 thanks!
    ~CC
    http://thattallgirl2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. btw I followed you on gfc and I'd love it, if you like my blog, if you could follow back :)

    ~CC
    http://thattallgirl2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love diorshow maximizer! i'm glad you like it too :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for commenting!

twitter · tumblr · instagram

Blogging tips