9.17.2012

Berry and Wine


Jumper · Topshop
Collared Shirt · Forever 21
Skirt · Urban Outfitters 
Boots · Topshop

I spotted this jumper at Topshop in Nordstrom and couldn't leave without it, literally. Something about it just really caught my eye and the moment I put it on I was 100% in love with it. SO SOFT. SO COMFY. Also Richard said "you look like you're out of Harry Potter", and if that isn't the best compliment ever I don't know what is.

I'd been looking for something to wear the collared shirt and floral skirt with and funnily enough they both seem to work incredibly with the jumper. Easy peasy. 

The boots are everything I have been looking for — black, leather, chunky heel, versatile. I can dress them up or down, skirts or leggings, they seem to just go amazing with everything I own... and did I mention they're seriously comfortable?! Also, they're Chelsea boots. Yeah. Exactly.

Happy Monday! 

8 comments:

  1. Ah, I really love those boots! Too bad I didn't snatch them fast enough .. Great post though :)

    http://everydayvoguemk.blogpost.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the burgundy sweater with the collar and the skirt. Nice outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty outfit! That sweater looks so cozy :3 and the colour is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! I want to wear it constantly and have to hold myself back, haha! x

      Delete
  4. I really adore this combo, especially now that it is becoming sweater weather! xx emileeanne
    http://eaemileeanne.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for commenting!

twitter · tumblr · instagram

Blogging tips