8.14.2012

Benefit The POREfessional



First things first — you don't have to have issues with your pores to get great use out of this product. My pores are basically invisible and I have normal skin, but this is something that I couldn't really see myself without. On days where I want more of a matte base or have specific areas that I want more matte, I'll use this. I do (mostly) use it in addition to the Clarins Beauty Flash Balm; using the balm around my eyes and this stuff on my forehead, nose, and chin. 

The POREfessional is really great for hot sunny days as it seems to help keep my makeup intact and oiliness to a minimum, no matter how much I sweat. It glides on really silky just like the bottle says and does one hell of a job for being so lightweight. It also helps even skin tone when I have a bit of redness from the heat, which means I end up using less foundation in the long run. All in all it's a pretty awesome little primer/balm and I can't wait to see how it holds up to the East Coast heat and humidity!

Have you used The POREfessional before? What do you think of it?

3 comments:

  1. Nice post. I always forget about these kinds of products. I have a similar one from Clinique that I used to use but gradually stopped. I'm inspired to bring it back out again now.

    Maya
    http://girllovescolor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've tried this one but I am not satisfied considering that it was so expensive. I'm glad that it could make the make up stayed longer but doesn't really help much with oil control.

    here's my review on this one: http://misslitratista.blogspot.com/2012/07/review-porefessional-from-benefit.html

    following you thru gfc. hope you can drop by and follow if you like. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to have to try this! I do have some issues from time to time with my pore size, so I'm interested to see how this will work for me. Great review!
    Maya
    www.welovetpd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for commenting!

twitter · tumblr · instagram

Blogging tips