3.17.2011

St. Patrick's Day.


























1. I started running yesterday. I did ~4 miles yesterday (709 cal) and ~5 today (750 cal). I'm quite proud of myself considering I'm not much of a runner and have bad knees/legs. But hey, if you have a little bit of faith - anything can happen ;) I already eat pretty well and I figure if I keep going at this rate I'll be in bikini shape in no time at all!

2. I'm going out tonight with my love and some of my favorite people ever. Yaaaaay! Not sure exactly what we're doing but it doesn't really matter because I always have fun with them. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

3. I really need to start waking up earlier so I can shower and do some outfit posts. I've just been so busy lately that I get really tired and need a ridiculous amount of sleep (13+ hours).  Hopefully I'll talk myself into doing one within the next 3 days. We shall see how it goes.

Happy St. Patty's Day everyone! Hope you all have an amazing night :)

Song of the Day: Two Door Cinema Club - What You Know (LightsoverLA remix)
p.s. I love my fedora. ;) $5 at H&M!

5 comments:

  1. Happy St Pat's day :) We celebrated in our city on Saturday, it was so much fun! Awesome job with the running, that is such a decent effort for a non-runner. I can't even do a km and I usually do about 45 mins on the cross trainer each day. You've definitely given me inspiration to try running again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the running; I started running about 5 months ago and it's made such a difference. I really love it now!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are very beautiful!

    http://unasrandomfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Maddy, that's awesome! :) Running makes you feel great all over, doesn't it?

    @little shadow: Me too!!! Runners high is crazy, but it feels soo good.

    @UnaBb: Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya!

    I just found your blog and you have bagged yourself a new follower :D

    I want to start running too, I'm awful at it but it is such good exercise, kudos for you starting!

    Amy xx
    http://alittleboatsailing.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for commenting!

twitter · tumblr · instagram

Blogging tips