2.27.2011

Sunday inspiration: the living space


desk





I'm not sure how many of you know this but I am  currently in the process of moving to San Francisco. Hopefully we'll be in San Fran by April. I can't wait to get out there, find a cute little apartment, decorate, find a job, etcetc. I've already decided I want a rolling rack for my clothes and shoes and I'm totally excited about that.

Also -- I have to look for the camera charger today so I can post some more what I'm wearing type pictures. Let's hope I can find it!

Song of the day - Bibio | Lovers' Carvings

As usual, click through for credit!

7 comments:

  1. San Francisco is an amazing and fun town. I love how alive it feels! Hope it turns out to be a movie for the better! ^^ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Audrey I know! I can't wait to live there. When we visited it was amazing, it's probably one of my favorite cities (after Paris of course). Thank you xx!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo exciting! I'm visiting there next month and if I love it (very likely) I'm moving there in May. :) Let's go shopping!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I'm sure you'll love it, seriously. I don't know many people who DON'T like SF (plus it's amazing because its all about tech there atm). Shopping for sure!!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love all of these images! espesh the one with the shoes!!!! :)

    Danniella

    http://2matesandablog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for commenting!

twitter · tumblr · instagram

Blogging tips