9.17.2014

NARS Semi Matte Lipstick in Pigalle



NARS Semi Matte Lipstick in Pigalle · $26

If you've been reading my blog for even just like, a second, you'll know what kind of lip colors I gravitate towards. Pigalle is described as pink chocolate and I mean COME ON. Pigalle also reminds me of the metro and Paris and all the things I love in life so I couldn't say no. Well I could have, but why would I want to?

I'd never really considered buying a NARS lipstick before this one. No real reason for that; I've been a MAC lipstick girl for ages and never felt like I wanted to stray. But as one does, I was checking out NARS in Sephora, swatching everything like a crazy person and I found Pigalle and all I could think was yessssss. The thing I love about this color is that it's perfect for this summer to autumn transition period. It's not too pink, not too brown and lasts for ages! Heat, cold, whatever the weird in-between weather might be! Looks amazing with summer brights or fall darks. It's been my go-to for the last few weeks and I don't see that changing anytime soon!

Lastly I should say, I usually don't buy matte lipsticks but this one isn't at all drying and doesn't make your lips look more chapped, which is always a plus. If you're in the market for a color like this go and check it out. It's my new fav!



28 comments:

  1. I got NARS Anita from the new audacious range, which looks pretty much exactly like this.. maybe a little less brown; it's an "antique rose" colour and it's just ugh, SO GORGEOUS. I can wear it all day and it just stays put and looks freaking amazing. I haven't ever owned a NARS lipstick before and now I'm kicking myself. Seriously, these lipsticks are a-MAZING.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was my first Nars lipstick that I bought in Korea back in 2011! No body has ever mentioned it anywhere on any blog before! This is so good on you! Of course I love it absolutely! :-) I love every Nars lipstick I've tried! Id really recommend Tzigane try it!

    Divya | TheConscienceFund

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty colour, this looks amazing on!
    Maddy, xo // UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
  4. nars lippies are definitely my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This colour is so stunning! NARS lipsticks look very luxurious.

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks beautiful! I might have to pick that up x

    elín x | elinlikes.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. NARS are the best for lip products, I have to stop myself from buying a new one much too often! That shade looks lovely on you, I think it could work as a good nude for most skin tones. May have to try it out for myself...x

    http://www.lipstickandsandwiches.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really gorgeous! I've never considered a NARS lipstick before but now I'm intrigued x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, it's a beaut! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This color is so beautiful! I have never even swatched a NARS lipstick before! Now I guess I need to
    Allison from www.mercuteify.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a gorgeous shade! It looks like such a perfect everyday shade and I love the finish of it. I'll have to check it out. xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh! How does this compare to Patisserie?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's quite a bit darker and the finish is completely different! xo

      Delete
  13. It looks amazing!

    Sophia | sophiebysophia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. That colour is so pretty and looks great on you!

    Bramble & Thorn

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love nars lipsticks Pigalle looks gorgeous, try damage for a lovely neutral pinky-mauve xx
    kittymakesup.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. The only Nars colour I have so far is Schiap, and I love it, although it's certainly a bit bold for every day. This colour, however, is so wearable and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a pretty colour!

    http://lovelyrosepetal.blogspot.co.nz/2014/09/nivea-thermo-daily-warming-cleanser.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am entirely in love with the color! :)
    Much love from http://devilreturnsprada.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, I've never head of a semi-matte lipstick before! This colour looks beautiful on you!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ugh... so gorgeous! Why must you do this!? Now I just want to go out & buy it ;_;

    Sofia | palelily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am in the market for a nudey browny pink. This is gorgeous on you.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely color, I'm excited to include this in my collection!
    xo,
    ~Pauline @ Nars Philippines

    ReplyDelete
  23. شركة مكافحة الصراصير بالرياض شركة مكافحة الصراصير بالرياض
    شركة تسليك مجارى بالدمام شركة تسليك مجارى بالدمام
    شركة تسليك مجارى بالاحساء شركة تسليك مجارى بالاحساء
    شركة تنظيف منازل بالدمام شركة تنظيف منازل بالدمام
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام
    شركة تنظيف شقق بالدمام شركة تنظيف شقق بالدمام

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for commenting!

twitter · tumblr · instagram

Blogging tips