12.11.2013

MCMC NOBLE


MCMC NOBLE / $45

After my run in with Jouer's perfume oil I immediately knew that I was, for sure, in love with these beautiful little roller balls. Conventional spray-ons are great and all but there's just something really sophisticated about perfume oils, ya know?

There's a little shop in the Mission called Voyager and every time we're in the neighborhood I stop by.  They just happen to carry the best clothes (+ The Gentlewoman) and now even some toiletries. Last time I was in there I spotted a row of perfumes and obviously had to investigate the gorgeous glass packaging. NOBLE was the first one I spotted as well as the one I left the store with — sometimes you just have that kind of luck.

The ingredients are simple: Organic Jojoba Oil, Fractionated Coconut Oil, Essential Oils and Absolutes, Fragrance. I like simple. I also REALLY* adore florals lately which is totally weird but I'm just going with it. And NOBLE is essentially a bunch of my favorite scents packed into one gorgeous perfume. Jasmine, chai tea, amber, musk. I'm obsessed. It's such a sexy smell, but still light enough to wear every. single. day. It's the most wonderful fall/winter scent I've worn in a long time; such a perfect balance with little a hint of spice.

* like, really really

4 comments:

  1. This sounds amazing (and the dreamy photo doesn't hurt, either). xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing photo Chelsea :)

    NOBLE sounds beautiful. It reminds me sort of this perfume I used to wear years ago, Jasmin de Nuit by The Different Company. You should also check out the Le Labo boutique in Pac Heights if you are into oriental florals, I think you might like a lot of their scents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was just sniffing these on tuesday at a shop in downtown chicago! :) Glad to hear you are loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the sound of those scents mixed together, and the fact that it's an oil too. i'm sure it smells amazing!

    little henry lee

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for commenting!

twitter · tumblr · instagram

Blogging tips