7.24.2013

Body Lovin'



With the weather nearing 85º most days and a trip to NJ where it's been 90-105º as of late, a lot of my skin will be and has been showing. While I'm not a lotion-addict, I do have little spot in my heart for these few. Each do their part in making my body look and feel super nice, so I'm happy.

Aveeno isn't at all a brand that I frequent but when I spotted this lotion in Walgreens I figured why the hell not. It's not that I'm particularly fussed about firming anything but I wanted a nice lotion for my tummy area and this seemed to do the trick. I love the smell and texture of this stuff. Not too thick, not oily at all, and leaves you feeling moisturized and fresh. I mostly use this from my waist down to my thighs and it's just heavenly. Mmm.

Now you all know I love me some LUSH. I popped into the shop a few months back and picked up this big pot of Coco Lotion. I love that it's unscented and perfect for sensitive skins making it a winner for Richard (and me, obviously). This is my favorite thing to use all over my legs. You know when you get out of the shower, lotion up your limbs and can't get enough of that super smooth feeling? Yeah this lotion makes that 100x better. It sinks in with no problem and leaves the most amazing finish. Coconut Oil, I luv u.

Lovely Jubbiles is something I've been interested in for ages, so when LUSH offered to send me a pot I was ecstatic. I hope it's not weird that I've actually enjoyed rubbing a bit of this in after showers and before bed. There's something really lovely and feminine about the whole thing — maybe it's the scent?  Jasmine, rose, and orange blossom is a gorgeous little mix. As for it's firming power, well I haven't noticed anything tremendous but it seems to have helped just a teeny bit. Could be a total placebo though. Either way, my girls are left feeling incredibly soft. No complaints on that front.

Lastly, c. Booth. I haven't heard much about this brand but got I this little guy in last months Glossybox. After a shower I decided to try it out; I spritzed it all over my arms, rubbed it in, and fell in love. The scent is glorious and it leaves your skin feeling super smooth soft. Softness is key here for me, if you haven't noticed. It's not greasy whatsoever and sinks in really really well. This is going to be an instant purchase once I run out. What can I say? I'm a sucker for honey and almond. Also, that packaging.

So that's basically my little routine as of late. It is really nice to have a routine to stick to. Plus every day feels like a mini pamper session. Ain't nothin' wrong with that! Have you guys tried any of these?


14 comments:

  1. I've never tried any LUSH products but that Lovely Jubbiles seems interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am honestly so lazy when it comes to applying moisturizer. I don't get along with LUSH soaps because most of them contain SLS which I'm so disappointed about but I'm definitely interested in the Coco Lotion and will look into the ingredients list for that.
    I've heard that Lovely Jubblies is good for under the eyes too. Have you tried using it like that yet?
    xx

    Celina | The Celution

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Jubblies is such a cute idea, sounds great to have a little something special for "the girls" !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photos never fail to get to me.
    Lush seems so nice.
    I only tried their bath bombs.
    I want to try this now (:
    Velia | Cocoamourr

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love C. Booth. They have a volcanic mud mask that I cannot live without!

    x Sarah

    www.tribesandthings.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm very intrigued by Lovely Jubblies, especially because of the scent. It sounds lovely.

    Laura
    www.lauraneuzeth.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I saw the title of this post, I just KNEW there were gonna be some LUSH products involved, haha! After reading it, I think I'm gonna try that Coconut Oil lotion! It truly sounds amazing!

    Verena

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Coco lotion too! Perfect for days when you don't want to feel like you just rolled around in fruit! x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD 

    ReplyDelete
  9. All of these sound so lovely, just like this post. I'll have to check out the LUSH options. I'm starting to get into those little black pots.
    xo Lillian + parisiantobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You've used the Ro's Argan Body Conditioner from Lush, right? It smells SO good!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can be so lazy when it comes to body moisturising, as nice as I find them I just forget to put them on most of the time. The Coco Lotion sounds like a lovely product to use although I usually prefer scented products for my body. I tried a sample of the Vanilla Dee-Lite lotion from Lush a couple of months ago which I really liked and I've been meaning to pick up the full product but I never got around to it. Lovely Jubblies sounds like an interesting product, I absolutely love the name!

    Audrey & Belle

    ReplyDelete
  12. LUSH products are amazing! I love the honey face mask, you should check it out!

    Nice blog!
    xo,
    A
    alcamori.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. شركة الاوائل لخدمات النظافة والتنظيف الشامل بمدينة الرياض
    تنتلك شركة الاوائل اهم وافضل الاجهزة والادوات التي تستخدم في خدمات النظافة
    شركة تنظيف بالرياض

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for commenting!

twitter · tumblr · instagram

Blogging tips