5.13.2013

Dior Addict Lip Glow



Aaaaand we're back. Sorry for the little hiatus, ladies and gents, but sometimes ya just need a little break. With that said, I bring you Dior Addict Lip Glow. I've talked about this a few times before but I'm finally getting around to a proper review.

I love this stuff — probably a little more than I should. I mean, it's only a lipstick/balm/whatever you want to classify this as. Thing is, it's kind of the perfect alternative to your favorite daily lipstick. I suffer from what I like to call chronic dry lips so this stuff is great for giving me a little extra moisture, especially in the way too hot dry heat. It is quite thick, so if you're not into thicker lip products I'd suggest that you try it out before you buy it. Plus, it lasts quite a long time. Win! If I'm running late or just want to apply something quickly, this is my go-to as of late. Pop it on for the perfect pink flush. Something that looks au natural though it's totally not (duh). It's supposed to give each person their perfect shade of pink and I've got to say it does a damn good job at that.

Do you know what else it does a damn good job at? Making me feel stupidly glamorous. Look at the packaging. Silver. Pink. Ridiculously I don't even know what. It makes me feel like a princess when I pull it out of my bag, and put it on my lips. Oh Dior, you don't know how to be subtle, do you? I'm not complaining though. I love anything pink and semi-frivilous — everything in moderation, right?

Anyway, this is definitely one of my top lip-picks for spring and summer. I have a feeling this will look gorgeous with a tan. Though the price is steep, I don't mind paying this much for something (every now and then) that makes me feel so dang pretty.

Have you tried this stuff? What do you think?


16 comments:

  1. I have yet to try anything from Dior (largely due to the price point) but as soon as I'm no longer a student with a big girl job I will indulge! It looks great on you, I missed your lovely photography xx

    -Linds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh, I need this! I'm a sucker for pretty packaging. x

    flowersatdawn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the packaging, and it looks so great and natural on you that I feel I need it too! I have the O-Gloss by Smashbox, and while I like it, I find it too glossy! This may be exactly what I need x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like a lovely natural shade that you really suit. I need to try this because I'm so used to my bold, punchy lipsticks!

    Dusterknuckles | Fashion // Beauty // Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your review just convinced me to try it out, if I can. I hope I'll like it, but at the same time I hope I don't because of the price. It looks great on you, though. I love the pretty packaging as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been wanting this for just about forever... maybe I'll treat myself to it for my birthday next month; it really is so gorgeous (apart from the price!)!

    Cassie
    thriftthick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. quite the interesting packaging, maybe I'll give this a try. it looks like a very lovely color.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dior has the best lipstick cases! Looks like a great balm. I'm going to have to try it out!

    Corporate Catwalk
    Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a gorgeous colour on you. It looks like such an easy to wear everyday colour.

    I don't own any Dior products but I am dying to try some! I was so set on buying the lipstick in Tokyo after you blogged about it, but I found out the shade is exclusive to Sephora and I live in Australia. So upsetting haha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't tried this balm yet but I HAVE tried Dior's Creme de Rose lip balm in the pot. I'm thinking that these two products are really similar from the way you described the Lip Glow. I'll check this one out the next time I'm beauty shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've tried this Dior's Lip Glow. It feels like a gloss and it feels too heavy on my lips. I found myself wiping it off quite a bit, maybe I was applying too much? But I felt like it was easy to apply a lot. I wasn't a huge fan. The colour it gave my lips wasn't desirable either. I know it varies from person to person, but it was just too pink -- which doesn't look good on my olive skin.

    I much prefer the Fresh Sugar lip treatments, they're much lighter in feel and they go a long way. While not as versatile (per person) as Lip Glow I think overall it just feels better.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am new here and I was reading some of your posts! :)
    The "Lip Glow" looks really nice! Gotta try this out.
    By the way: I love your eyebrows *-*

    http://www.imariot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a pricey pick but it's tempting because who could say no to packaging like that!?
    By the way, where is your top from?

    http://thecelution.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! It's a nice splurge if you're feeling a bit down! Also, about 85% of my clothes are from Brandy Melville (not even exaggerating) xx

      Delete
  14. pada sebuah kehidupan berumah tangga pasangan selalu membutuhkan alat bantu sex
    untuk menghindari seorang suami berselingkuh dalam perjalanan luar kota alangkah baiknya bawa bekal boneka sex | boneka full body atau alat bantu sex minimal alat bantu sex pria dan alat bantu seks
    dan bagi pria atau suami yang penisnya sudah loyo pakai aja penis ikat pinggang penyangga jual alat bantu sex
    untuk wanita yang maniak berhubngan intim tapi di tinggal pasangannya pakai aja alat bantu sex wanita
    dan bagi wanita yang ingin berfantasi sex engan pasangannya alat bantu sexualitas wanita
    jika anda mencari alat bantu wanita jangan ragu klik aja link ini alat bantu seks
    kebanyakan orang dalam berhubungan intim mengunakan alat bantu seksual wanita atau alat seksual wanita
    dan rata rata wanita yang doyan ngesex biasanya menggunakan alat sex wanita atau menggelitik anunya dengan sex toys

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice post and keep always update, i like your blog cara menggugurkan kandungan

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for commenting!

twitter · tumblr · instagram

Blogging tips