4.08.2013

Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick By Kate Moss in 104


 Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick By Kate Moss in 104 / ~$5

Mini-review!

I'm not normally one for matte lipsticks but that's the thing I love about the Rimmel Kate Moss lipsticks: they're more velvet than matte. They're not very drying and they last for-ev-er. I've been wearing this specific one day and night for the past week or so. There's something about the dusty rose color that I'm loving for springtime. I notice that I'm not rubbing my lips together while wearing this — probably because it doesn't feel heavy. More or less it feels like I'm not even wearing lipstick. So good. I know these aren't new by any means but I've just gotten into them... and now? I really want to get my hands on some more.

What do you guys think about these lipsticks? What are your favorite shades?

17 comments:

  1. I've actually never seen any of the more natural shades blogged about, it always seems to be about the bright bold reds.

    Red however isn't really my thing as I'm a little scared of it to be honest haha! This looks very much my cup of tea, so after reading this I'll be having a closer look at these lipsticks in the future.

    Thanks :D

    Amy xx
    A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, your lipstick is floating O.O

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this in 101, but I HATE the smell though. They're lovely lipsticks, so I forced myself to get over it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colour!

    www.littlepieceofbeauty.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have one lipstick from the Kate line and I really like it, except for the fact that I find it a bit drying xx

    www.zdevania.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I recognize the packaging but they always seal them at my drugstores so I can't see the colors and never know what to expect. This color is really lovely on you! It one of those MLBB shades, and I love this! Will have to check it out :)

    - Jess
    The Mod Mermaid

    ReplyDelete
  8. the kate moss lipsticks are my ultimate favorite drug store lipsticks :]

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've heard SUCH great things about this line of lipsticks but haven't indulged in any of them yet because the shades don't seem all that special/seem like things I already own :/ Shame because the formula really does sound gorgeous!

    Cassie
    thriftthick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Not being in England is making me feel like I'm missing out a lot on the Rimmel products...although I've found a decent stash in Walgreens. I like the shade on you - you definitely pull it off better than I would (With blonde hair) I think! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, it would probably look lovely on you! Both Walgreens and CVS have a pretty good range (not as good as when I was last in England) but enough to hold me over :) x

      Delete
  11. I've heard such great things about these but none of the shades have really won me over. This one looks lovely on you, though!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dont you look a bit like Anne Hathaway?? :)
    Really pretty!

    http//www.imariot.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for commenting!

twitter · tumblr · instagram

Blogging tips