3.26.2013

Wes Anderson/Roman Coppola x Prada


How do you say banana split in French?


There's no doubt that I love Wes Anderson and Roman Coppola. Both have worked on some of my favorite movies ever, turning great story lines into aesthetically pleasing works of art. When I heard they were doing a few short films for Prada, I was sooooooo excited. Like Sofia Coppola for Miss Dior excited, obviously.  They star the ridiculously beautiful Léa Seydoux, who of course mesmerizes you with her everything and makes you dream in Français. This first short is witty, adorable, and couldn't be more perfect. So with that I give you: Prada Candy.


Prada Candy via VOGUE on Vimeo.


7 comments:

  1. Oh I love Wes Andersons films, moonrise kingdom and life aquatic to say the least!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw these earlier, LOVE them! Léa Seydoux is such a little minx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why have I only just seen this post? Yes wavelength, girl, we're on one. God, I love Wez Anderson; his distinctive framing style is sublime. Moonrise & The Life Aquatic are up in my favourite films ever. I had no idea they were making short films for Prada so I'm really pleased you shared this! I just had a little watch with my cup of tea and last bit of revision now, I'm certainly dreaming in Francais and will be all the way to the hairdressers later to get my Parisian chic esq. bob (or so I hope)!


    Bisous! (so much love for your blog, as per)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love me some Wes Anderson.. this little film is ace!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is so lovely! I think my love for anything Parisienne has no bounds. I just adore Wes Anderson's style and technique - the way he frames his movies is like no other and so distinctly him. Moonrise Kingdom and The Royal Tenenbaums are right up there as some of my favourite films! I get a little Une femme est une femme vibe from this! I just love it. Now I'm off to watch the rest!

    http://vintagemachine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for commenting!

twitter · tumblr · instagram

Blogging tips