2.13.2013

MAC Patisserie



You might frequently hear people (or well, mostly bloggers?) talking about the lipstick that is "their lips but better". A lipstick that just almost matches your natural lip color but just with a little oomph — whether it be a bit brighter, darker, whatever. For a really long time I thought I wouldn't find a color that seemed to be "made for me", but alas the day finally came. Patisserie. The first MAC lipstick I ever bought before swatching because I was just so sure I'd love it. Maybe it was the name that did it for me. I'll admit I'm a sucker.

Patisserie is a really gorgeous nude-but-not pink with the slightest hint of brown. It's sheer, it's creamy, and it's incredible. It's one of those colors that you can grab and throw on without a mirror and it just looks good with, well,  e v e r y t h i n g. Daytime, nighttime, dressed up, dressed casually — it all works. There's just something about it that I absolutely adore. It's almost too easy to love. 


I think it's safe to say that Patisserie is my all time favorite MAC lipstick ever. For now... 

20 comments:

  1. Very beautiful. I love MLBB colors xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks stunning on you!!
    Sounds great and I admit - I am a definite sucker for cute sounding names!
    Lovely post!! <3
    Love
    Annabelle
    TheCurleyGirl
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks beautiful on you; I'm definitely a sucker for MLBB shades and cute product names as well <3

    Cassie
    thriftthick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty shade, i wonder how i never heard of it before. I love velvet teddy, its my "my lips but brown-er"
    haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard of this shade, but it looks gorgeous on you! Can't even tell you're wearing lipstick , it just suits you so naturally :) My MLBB color is limited edition which STINKS, haha! xx

    - Jess
    The Mod Mermaid

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ive never heard of this one before, its beautiful:) xx

    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful color, love the name as well.

    www.ellesappellepauline.blogspot.nl

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY so pretty on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look fabulous! Such a lovely neutral color :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow this is a stunning colour for you :) you look really pretty in that photo :) thank you for the great review!


    katieclarkemakeup.blogspot.com if you'd like to pop over to my blog :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks amazing, and just as you said, your lips but better! Looks so natural but pretty at the same time


    Black and Vanilla
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your photographs are so dreamy, and consequently I've now fallen in love with this lipstick; you've sold me. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I seriously lusting after this at the moment. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ah, the more I look at this, the more I want it!

    Love,
    Kimberley xxx
    www.ohthatkimberley.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Totally agree with you about this shade.
    If I don't know which lipstick to wear, this is always my go-to!

    I've also done a post about it here here on my blog if you fancied checking it out!

    Emily x - prettypleaseprettyplease.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for commenting!

twitter · tumblr · instagram

Blogging tips