1.29.2013

FOTD: Anniversary Edition


Lips: MAC Cosmo

Nothing much to say today other than... yay! It's my anniversary. Two whole years of being married and it's flown by faster than I can even believe. We're going out to dinner tonight to a restaurant with a 40's feel— casual dressy, so I figured I'd go a bit feminine with my makeup. Lots of pinks, focus on the lips, soft eyes and cheeks, strong brows. Lots of new stuff here I haven't reviewed yet which means... lots of reviews coming up, whoop! 

My poor Cosmo lipstick looks like it's been through hell and back (it has). It was my first MAC lipstick and is still one of my all time favorites. Also the blush I'm wearing was the one I wore on my wedding, *nostalgia*. While I'd love to stay and chat I've got so much to do before tonight! Nails to be painted, presents to be picked up and... my hair needs a good taming because it's literally taking over my face. Eeeep!

What do you guys think of this look? I may throw on some eyeliner before heading out but I'm not sure! Yay or nay?! Hope everyone has the best Tuesday ever. 

14 comments:

  1. Your hair looks SO PRETTY!! :) happy anniversary! also, how do you like the clinique mascaras?? is the bottom lash one worth it?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous products for a gorgeous face :) I would definitely throw on some winged eyeliner - especially if you're going to a retrofied restaurant! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! You look beautiful :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look lovely. Happy Anniversary :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great look, I love it! :) Happy Anniversary!

    http://jemaroons.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look lovely I'm sure you husband will be bowled over xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look gorgeous! Happy anniversary xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look absolutely gorgeous. Happy anniversary and cheers to many good years to come :)

    Cassie
    thriftthick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful! Congratulations :)

    I really love your blog, your photography is fantastic!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  10. you're gorgeous!I didn't know you were married...you are so young!That's great though...I've been with my bf for 6 years and I would have already married him if it wasn't for the fact I'm in med school...I look forward to graduate next summer and hopefully get married soon! I also wanted to tell you how much I love your blog! I'm so glad I have found you! Kisses from Italy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look beautiful! i hope you both had a wonderful anniversary together xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty! Happy anniversary :) xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for commenting!

twitter · tumblr · instagram

Blogging tips