12.06.2012

Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau de Toilette



Let me start out by saying I'm not really one to branch out, try new perfumes, or have a little collection of a few. I've been religiously wearing Burberry Brit Eau de Toilette for 7 years (what?!?!) and Vera Wang Princess for 2. I normally go through a bottle then switch to a different perfume, but as of late I'm liking wearing something that suits my mood and the weather.

I recently came across Daisy and couldn't look away from the adorable flowers that topped this beautiful bottle. I instantly fell for it. It's really hard for me to justify spending money on perfume so I waited until the VIB sale and snatched it up quicker than you can snap your fingers. 20% off, yay!

Daisy is a lovely year round scent — floral with a hint of fruit and musk. With an array of top notes such as strawberry, violet leaves, ruby red grapefruit, gardenia, violet petals, jasmine petals and base notes of musk, vanilla and white woods you're left with a warm, floral and feminine scent. My only qualm about this perfume is it's lasting power — it seems to fade on skin quite quickly (but stays on clothes for quite some time). Either way, I'm still in love and really enjoy wearing it! 

What do you guys think of Daisy and Marc Jacobs perfume in general? 

5 comments:

  1. I bought this perfume about a year ago, I couldn't resist the lovely bottle and packaging. I also snatched it up when I had a discount from Sephora haha, I always manage to get my perfumes on sale! The scent is pretty, I don't think it's my favourite though - I've yet to find a perfume I really love so I'm still on the lookout for one!


    XO J
    GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG
    www.style-worthwhile.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom has this perfume and it smells amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the perfume I currently use. I think it's my favourite :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm definitely one of those people who collects perfume and hoards 30something bottles of it, hahaha. it's one of my favourite things! and daisy is one one the many i have, it's such a light, fresh frangrance, i find myself usually only wearing it in spring/summer.

    littlehenrylee

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the smell of daisy, you're photo's are gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for commenting!

twitter · tumblr · instagram

Blogging tips