10.11.2012

Nu Disco


Sweater · American Apparel
Disco Pants · American Apparel
Shoes · Jeffrey Campbell

So excited for this post — mostly because I'm so excited to finally own a pair of disco pants. I've wanted them for ev er but finally buckled down and bought them! I was a little scared since they were  kinda tight when I first bought them but now they've seemed to chill out and they fit wonderfully and are so comfortable! My only issue is that they bunch around my ankles and a bit around the knees, but otherwise they're perf!

I saw this sweater when I walked in the store and was thinking about it the entire time I was in the dressing room sooooo I made Richard grab it so I could try it on as well. It's soooo soft and looks super cute paired with the pants, so I'm a happy bunny!

I've had these Jeffrey Campbell wedges since last Christmas but never really got the chance to wear them in SF since, um, well have you seen the hills? I've gotten a bit more wear out of them since we moved but of course now it's rolling around to autumn and my toes get a little too cold. That said, I'm totally going to pair them with some wooly tights soon enough!

So glad it's Thursday because I can't wait for the weekend. Feels like this week has been dragging on and on... and on. Here's a little nu-disco to brighten your day (which also happens to be one of my favorite songs as of late). Anyway, what do you guys think of the disco pant trend?

P.S. Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin'  — once I hit 100 followers I'm doing a huge giveaway (worth $100)!

12 comments:

  1. AMAZING outfit!! i love it
    NEW POST
    Check out my blog
    http://georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/out-takes.html
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Outfit. Love my AA Disco Pants:)
    Sara xx
    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these disco pants. you look amazing in them. plus pairing them with a chunky knit sweater, GENIUS!
    you might have just inspired these girls to get their disco {pants} on!!!

    xo. c & v
    cake & valley

    ReplyDelete
  4. this outfit looks great! I haven't tried those pants in ages but I should probably give them a try - i don't remember if they fit or not!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this look, I have the pants too and I love the sweater!

    www.double-pizzazz.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your jumper! Speckled grey is my favourite! xo

    iamlaurenpotts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your outfit! I have those same Jeffrey Campbell pumps!


    www.blackandvanilla.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely outfits and the shoes are so beautiful ♥

    WOuld you like t follow each other? Let me know.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing Outfit :)
    love your blog btw i'm your new follower now :)
    xo

    maybe you'll check out mine and tell me what you think?

    http://iliveforautumnx.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a lovely post, I just love the way you write! I find AA quite expensive but I'd love to eventually buy a pair of Disco Pants! You look brilliant in them! Totally unrelated question, do you fill your eyebrows in? They look really good, if so what do you use? I like that they don't look harsh whatsoever just natural!
    xxx
    jemapparel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! So sweet of you to say <3. And yeah I totally agree, AA is expensive and I don't normally shop there but once I tried these on I fell in love.

      I do fill in my brows actually :) I use the Anastasia Brow Wiz and MAC Mystery eyeshadow with a MAC 263 (I think?) brush. Might actually do a post on it since I get a lot of Q's. Hilariously you should have seen how I did them a year ago. They were awful! xxxx

      Delete

thank you so much for commenting!

twitter · tumblr · instagram

Blogging tips