9.06.2012

LUSH: Autumn Favorites



Fall is just around the corner which means it's time for chunky sweaters and Pumpkin Spice Lattes. It also means changing up my shower and moisturizing routine. My skin tends to dry out in the fall especially as I start wearing more layers to keep myself warm. There are way more LUSH products that I use daily, but these are just my favorites especially for the coming seasons.

Flying Fox is the ultimate fall shower gel — with honey and jasmine and a bit of spice, this is honestly one of the best smelling things LUSH makes. It reminds me of leaves changing and Thanksgiving at home, but more than anything else, it seems to keep my skin pretty hydrated and soft. The scent seems to linger throughout the day, keeping my mood elevated from the sweet yet spicy scent.

Silky Underwear is my next pick. While some may say that Lustre would go better with the aforementioned (because they basically smell the same), I prefer use this dusting powder instead. It literally melts into my skin giving me a soft finish while leaving me with the loveliest jasmine scent, which is great with the ever-lingering honey smell of Flying Fox.

Ro's Argan can only be described in one word: divine. It's got the most gorgeous rose smell and fits in beautifully (scent wise) with the other two products as if they were all made to work together.  It really does an amazing job at conditioning and hydrating my skin, leaving me feeling smooth and moisturized for days.

Last but not least is my favorite cleanser of all time, 9 to 5. I use this year round but when I'm feeling like my body and face need an overall cleanse from being cooped up in thicker clothes, I reach for this. It smells incredible, is pretty light for a cleanser and leaves me feeling so fresh (and so clean clean). It really is one of the best overall cleansers that I've ever used!

Have you guys used these products before? What are your favorite LUSH fall picks?

8 comments:

  1. Ro's is on my Lush wish list..heard its an awesome product and as silly as it seems I want to try it cause its my son's name (Roman - I call him Ro) lol.

    Sara xx
    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never tried anything from Lush before, but thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. all of these sound good - i haven't tried any of these! I have always been curious about the silky underwear powder - is it messy to use?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every time I visit my local Lush, they never have Ro! I've taken it as a sign that I don't need another skin care product. But I think you've twisted my arm and I'll try the online store :) Thanks again for your tweet about Popbasic x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You totally need it! If you get it let me know what you think! And of course, love you guys! x

      Delete

thank you so much for commenting!

twitter · tumblr · instagram

Blogging tips