9.13.2012

Caudalie Divine Oil



Caudalie's Divine Oil is a product that I have been waiting to get for a few months now. It wasn't that I was unsure, but more that I just wasn't ready to drop almost $50 on an oil. But guys, this isn't just an oil — it's a multi-purpose multi-use divine oil. Spray it on your body after showering for the softest skin ever, spritz it on the ends of your hair for a bit of extra treatment, or spray in the bath for the most luxurious at-home experience ever.

This stuff seriously lives up to its name and as usual, Caudalie does not disappoint. A lot of body/hair/etc oils can leave you feeling a bit greasy but this stuff is so light and application is so easy because it's a spray bottle (unlike most oils which are pumps or squeeze bottles which often disperse a bit too much product). The mix of rose and white musk with a hint of a few other things like vanilla, pink pepper, and grapefruit, make this a seriously gorgeous smelling product. I literally cannot get enough. 

I can't express enough just how soft and hydrated your skin feels after spraying this on and massaging it in. It's kind of one of those things you just have to trust me about and/or just try it for yourself. I can assure you that once you do, you'll want it as bad as I did, buy it, and never look back. 

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like a great product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you like it! I have tested it a few times in store and thought about it... but too many things on the shopping list preventing me from getting this! haha

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for commenting!

twitter · tumblr · instagram

Blogging tips