8.28.2012

MAC Cut a Caper Lipstick




I've actually had this lipstick for quite a while now (probably about a month or so) and in that time it's most definitely become my #1. This is one of those MAC colors that everyone lusts over and once I saw it I fell in love.

I was walking through Bloomingdales and spotted it right after I bought Angel — I'd never seen it in person before but it was just so recognizable. I tried it on, thought "this is my color", Richard said he loved it, and basically at that moment I knew I had to have it. It (obviously) wasn't in stock at the MAC counter so I immediately ordered it from my phone. That was the first purchase I ever made with my iPhone, and a justified one at that! Shipping only took a few days and then I had the most gorgeous coral lipstick in my possession ♥. I've been wearing it paired with NARS Orgasm quite a lot as I love the two of them together, it's kind of as if they were made to be worn together. I really feel as though this is one of those lipsticks I can throw it on day or night and it will look always amazing (especially with my skin tone).

I'm already thinking about ordering a backup as I'm not sure I could be without this color once I run out. What do you all think?

4 comments:

thank you so much for commenting!

twitter · tumblr · instagram

Blogging tips