7.10.2012

Real Techniques Brushes



So, I finally got the brushes I've been lusting over and yes yes yes they are worth purchasing. I can't even begin to explain how much I love these brushes, especially the stippling brush. They're so soft, really light, and just a breeze to work with. I use the stippling brush with liquid foundation and the end result is utter perfection. The expert face brush is really great for blush, bronzer, powder, cream based products, etc — so it's really a ton of brushes in one. The setting brush is great for setting powders (obviously), but you can use it for concealer as well.

You really can't get better brushes for the price and the quality is awesome. I'm already looking into getting the core collection and the kabuki brush, but we'll see :). I'm just overall amazed at these little babies considering how cheap they were. Big thanks to Kate whose post made me want to buy these; I love them!

Does anyone else own these brushes? If not, what are your favorites?

4 comments:

  1. I want to get them!! What foundation do you use??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can get them at Ulta if you have one by you :) or just order online. I'm using the Illamasqua Skin Base foundation right now. I was using Laura Mercier Silk Créme but found it wasn't lasting all day. xoxo

      Delete
  2. I dying to try real technique brushes, as far as I know thats hard to do living in canada:(

    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. have been planning to buy some make-up brushes but confused which ones. These sure look great!!

    Nice review

    www.styledestino.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for commenting!

twitter · tumblr · instagram

Blogging tips