3.31.2011

Minkpink Spring/Summer 2011








Now I don't know about you all, but I absolutely L-O-V-E this collection. It's vintage inspired – full of chic pieces and girly prints. I'm definitely a huge fan of all of the florals, bright whites, tans, and olive greens. All of the colors (while not everyday color combinations, especially with these florals) easily compliment each other making this line not only super cute but super soft on the eyes as well. Minkpink is wonderful and if you haven't heard of them before (they're Australian!), I definitely suggest you check them out. Plus, their video features one of my favorite bands Two Door Cinema Club ;) Couldn't possibly get any better!

You can find their clothes at Revolve Clothing or Asos!

photos via minkpink.com

2 comments:

thank you so much for commenting!

twitter · tumblr · instagram

Blogging tips