2.23.2011

alice + olivia fall 2011





Alice + Olivia's Fall 2011 RTW line is so ridiculously cute I can't even handle it. It's got a 1920's feel featuring flapper-esque dresses and accessories -- which is totally balanced out by the ultra chic thigh-high boots. Kind of makes me want to reread The Great Gatsby (you know F. Scott would totally appreciate these dresses!). Those of you who know me know I'm a huge fan of silver and black; it's all about being classy, ladies! To be honest, I'm not sure I've ever loved a collection so much before. Definitely adding A+O to my top 10. I'm in love.

What does everyone else think?!

photos via style.com

7 comments:

  1. I completely agree with you, this collection is stunning. Very flapper-esque indeed. I still have to watch the film version of The Great Gatsby, this collection has inspired me!
    Fab blog by the way, I'm your newest follower x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I love this collection, think I might put it on wikifashion :) You're right they're very great gatsby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love alice + olivia ! you have great taste. love these picks! and i like the playful background/setting.

    found your blog through the ifb dicussion post. :) love your blog!! you've got yourself a new follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i agree - love the 1920s feel! a really cute collection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @little shadow Thanks! I haven't seen the film version but I'll definitely look into it now - the book is one of my all time favorites! Thanks for following! xx

    @Maddy that's such an awesome idea. I'll definitely have to add some other A+O collections to wikifashion.

    @erin: I love them sooo much. Thanks so much and thanks for following! :)

    @Jane The 20's are one of my favorite decades. Love the style!

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg what gorgeous looks!!!
    so girly and cute :) x

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for commenting!

twitter · tumblr · instagram

Blogging tips